A couple questions.

I'm thinking of just breaking down and buying myself a key to the beta. I only recently found out about this game about a week prior to the open beta weekend. I really enjoyed the feel of the game as it's been so long since I got to enjoy Diablo II. There were also some aspects to the game I felt were an improvement as well.

I had some questions though I was hoping some people may take the time to answer. I'm sure I could probably find the info while looking over the forums,but I thought this may be quicker.

1. There seems to only be two acts of content and no boss at the end of act two. I was wondering for one if that is a correct assumption on my part, and two, if that is all there is, are there more acts in development and how many are intended to be released with the completed version of the game?

2. Will the items and characters I use in beta carry over to release?

3. Also the money I would spend on the key would also give me points to use I assume to buy character customizations for appearance. I didn't see anything in beta that showed these cosmetic options(probably cause I spent all my time playing lol),but I was wondering if there is a place I can view these appearance options. I haven't been able to find one on the website yet. And again if i purchase these before release and then my character is wiped are those points refunded?
1. Currently, there is no Act 2 Boss. When Open Beta starts, there will be a total of 3. Probably 4 or 5 Acts when the game is released.

2. Before Open Beta starts, your character gets wiped, but reserves your character's name. No wipes after Open beta release.

3. Atm, the only things you can buy with the shop points are Character and stash slots. Your points don't get wiped when Open Beta starts.

"
At Open Beta, we will have a range of different microtransactions for sale, including many of the following:
Public stash tabs (viewable to other players for trade purposes)
Cosmetic pets
Alternate skill effects
Special animations (for example, taunts or PvP victory animations)
Special paid leagues (with custom game rules)
Guild storage
Alternate item skins and visual effects
Special cosmetic item properties such as “extra gore”
Item dyes

Last edited by SpaceHebrew on May 16, 2012, 10:18:52 PM
Thank you very much. Pretty much sorted me out nicely :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info