[3.19] Cheap flicker NO MANDATORY ITEM => 1M to 2M SIRUS DPS most Content Viable

Hello and Welcome to the a flicker build/guide => No mandatory ITEM

Note
1 - This is my second build
2 - English isn't my Mother Tongue, so please be merciful

The GOAL behind this guide , is to make possible to flicker without any ITEM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word are nice but Video are better

3,19 change
=> no change go ahead

Video T12
Here a small video just to shown how look the build , note that the stuff is trash aswell as the player , the goal is just to show you the game play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VatXl7X4RrE

POB
Here you can found my life POB
It is not min max at all , you can I guess find several improvement
https://pastebin.com/U97Y1L4L

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About this build

Introduction
This guide/build is more a showcase that a real guide, as it will not be push as I cannot play Flicker anymore ( my eyes hurt now...) , in the current stats, it can make T16, en game bosses and most of the game

The GOAL behind this guide , is to make possible to flicker without any ITEM
You can in theory flicker from act 4 to en game soon as you have a sward the masteries hex on hit and a sward

Pros/Cons

+ Tanky for a flicker
+ Good clear
+ 1M dsp clear => 2M boss
+ Cheap 2ex in current stats can be way less to start
+ Not finish => so be free to try things out
- Can't run several mode (no leech / elem reflect / charge stal)

Concept

Frenzy sustain

As you all know , the main problem with flicker is : HOW sustain the frenzy
Here we will not be using any unique item , but we will combine several source of frenzy generation
1) Flicker quality => 20% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit
2) Blood rage => 25% chance to gain frenzy charge on kill (only for map)
3) Poachers mark => 25% chance to gain frenzy charge on kill (only for map)
4) Poachers mark quality + enhance => 9% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit
5) masteries sword => 8% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit a unique ennemie
6) masteries mark => 10% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit on marked ennemie ( mark with Mark on hit support)

For bosses it give use 20+9+8+10=> 47% chance to get a frenzy on hit
0,53*0,53*0,53=>14% chance of falling => it's way enough as we have the frenzy cooldown too 1,38sec as we take some cdr in the tree

Offensive

For the offence I chose in this setup this combo
Starforge / convert to fire 90% / trinity / Slayer / rage with 2 additional target and melee splash
NOTE => the offense as you want , you can go what ever element or physicals even chaos , the only necessary item is to have a sword to get the 8% franzy charge
In the set up anger is use with a blessing

We get more that 1M dps with melee Splash and almost 2M with gem swap => note , no quality every gem no awakened gem

defense

For the defense we use:
100% spell suppress
1k life leech
17k evasion => grace
12k armor => determination
+ defiance banner

What can be done

I think i you push it again a bit => all contente easily

This is the end

Other Guide

If you want make me happy you can check my other guide
- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3180145

Regards Exile

Last edited by Blauermond on Aug 15, 2022, 4:40:40 AM
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2022, 4:41:21 PM
Flicker Strike is my second favourite build and this is a decent base to work from.
"
_Yorkie_ wrote:
Flicker Strike is my second favourite build and this is a decent base to work from.

Yes indeed ,
I don't know if it was clear , put I wish to open the possibility to flicker with any item
This setup is not optimal at all
But I shear it as I didn't find any other build of this kind
quick note but Ashes of the Stars amulet can give another 30% quality to both frenzy gem and poachers mark gem -- which would change your frenzy charge gain to:

27 + 16 + 8 + 10 = 61

.39 * .39 * .39 = 5.9% chance to fail

I'm not sure how increased/reduced mark effect would affect Poachers Mark's frenzy charge generation. Numbers may vary slightly based on that if using Mark on Hit support or investing in increased mark effect on tree.
"
savagetsunami wrote:
quick note but Ashes of the Stars amulet can give another 30% quality to both frenzy gem and poachers mark gem -- which would change your frenzy charge gain to:

27 + 16 + 8 + 10 = 61

.39 * .39 * .39 = 5.9% chance to fail

I'm not sure how increased/reduced mark effect would affect Poachers Mark's frenzy charge generation. Numbers may vary slightly based on that if using Mark on Hit support or investing in increased mark effect on tree.

Thanks for your intérest on this post

Indeed it could be a solution, to do futher with the build , but this item will not be available at thé beginning of the League, ans even today it cost 50c. I really wanted to propose a cheap ans no mandotary item solution at fisrt

Regards exile
"
Blauermond wrote:

Thanks for your intérest on this post

Indeed it could be a solution, to do futher with the build , but this item will not be available at thé beginning of the League, ans even today it cost 50c. I really wanted to propose a cheap ans no mandotary item solution at fisrt

Regards exile

Sure, I think you've got a great base for a build and does not require this amulet. I think it could be a great early upgrade to beginner mapping gear, as it really isn't that expensive after a few days of mapping. It gives more reliability and flexibility for the build without much cost.
Nice base information to build from.

Its been 3 or 4 leagues since ive used FS and im going to try your build to get the feel for it again.
Thanks for the starting point and i hope you have an excellent league yourself Exile.
Thank you for this build .
Thanks for the build.

I seem to be unable to use Anger as it's costing 419 mana. I'm using divine blessing and lifetap. I have also tried all lvl 1 but it still costs 419.

Am I missing something?

Also, I am unable to use defiance banner due to the mana reservation efficiency being removed from reservation mastery.
Last edited by Hench on Sep 6, 2022, 2:22:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/sI7v4P1.png

Cause is ggg trolling a bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info