[3.18] Molten Strike Build | Champion | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

Hey guys, molten strike champion build is here. This build has two core items, Dreamfeather (1% increased Attack Damage per 450 Evasion Rating) and Perseverance (1% increased Attack Damage per 200 of the lowest of Armour and Evasion Rating). We stack evasion and armour as much as we can. I managed get 120k armour and evasion with flasks.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 10-50 ex

Precise Tecnique: 40% more Attack Damage if Accuracy Rating is higher than Maximum Life
- Make sure your accuracy rating is higher than your life.

Trinity: Don't use trinity until you reach a lightning mastery point.

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/8RpjWEmM

Build Video: https://youtu.be/nhY45AziQ2c

Bandits: Kill All

3.18 CHANGES:
- No Changes

(Footage is from 3.17)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Molten Strike (Divergent) - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Trinity - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Multistrike - Behead

Ancestral Cry - Vaal Molten Shell - Smite (Anomalous) - Increased Duration

Wrath - Enlighten (Lvl 3) - Determination - Grace

Defiance Banner / Blood and Sand / Sniper's Mark - Mark On Hit

Leap Slam / Ancestral Protector / Precision

Anger - Divine Blessing - Lifetap
Last edited by wishdropper on May 26, 2022, 6:57:23 AM
Last bumped on May 20, 2022, 10:37:05 AM
Video is private. Cant watch it. :/
"
Revosy wrote:
Video is private. Cant watch it. :/

Sorry about that. You can watch it now.
What makes this build cost 10 to 50 ex? 6 link Daresso is 4-5 ex at this moment, divergent MS is only 15 C, and almost every unique you are using is worth between 1 alchemy and 1 C.
"
wishdropper wrote:

Trinity: Don't use trinity until you reach a lightning mastery point.

How do you maintain resonance even with lightning mastery? It seems like you'll always deal more fire damage than lightning as you converts 60% phys to fire and 40% to lightning and then add more fire on top.

Did i miss something?
cant get the build to work , die all the time
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
how did you craft the flasks?
thanks good build
"
How do you maintain resonance even with lightning mastery? It seems like you'll always deal more fire damage than lightning as you converts 60% phys to fire and 40% to lightning and then add more fire on top.

what matters is the range. let's take random ranges:
1 to 50 lightning
30-60 fire

the highest hypothetical is fire with 60, but if your fire ends up rolling a 35, and your lightning a 40, it would fuel your trinity since lightning ends up being highest, for a given hit

this is what we base trinity builds on
Nice build, i just made her and got a idea for bost the defences , usin spell suppres, so i remove the top part of the tree, remove wrath, and instead of lightning i'm using cold for trinity, so a swap the helmet for the blizzard crown for compensate the lost of damage of wrath. With someone has some tips on how to improve the damage plis let me now, the character is DragEASeentinel currently in sentinel league:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DragneelX96/characters

PS: I just switch to this build so gems are low level and a i'll buy the divergent molten strike yet, so beyond this points tips are appreciate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info