If you enjoy listening to the Path of Exile soundtrack, we have a new harmonious tune for your playlist! The Harmony Mystery Box soundtrack is now available as a free download.

To download the Harmony Mystery Box soundtrack, click (or Right-click, “Save link as”) on the file type you prefer: .flac or .mp3.

If you're looking for more music from our composer Kamil, check out his Soundcloud here or YouTube channel.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Why you stopped updating hideout music player? Those mystery box themes whould be great addition to current tracks, and, as far as i remember, you actualy used to add them, but stoped at some point, which is kinda sad
Last edited by LoLipop2 on Feb 13, 2022, 6:03:40 PM
nut
Get wrecked GGG, I just downloaded your whole game for free. Soundtrack be damned.
nice ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nice :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
LoLipop2 wrote:
Why you stopped updating hideout music player? Those mystery box themes whould be great addition to current tracks, and, as far as i remember, you actualy used to add them, but stoped at some point, which is kinda sad

I second this, please please please add it in game :(
Are these in the Hideout Music Player?
Hi!

I can not find the music anywhere online that plays in Enlightened Hideout. Could you please upload it to somewhere? Thank You!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info