No Stone Unturned achievment

Last few days I decided to get this achievement to get my platinum trophy on PlayStation while I wait the new league start on consoles.

I printed the guide on poe wiki and ticked every single piece of lore that I crossed. Spend ~80 vaal fragments to get then all and... I didn't get the achievment. So I am asking what I did wrong:

-- I have to read/wait the entire text (I'm pretty sure that I didn't)?

-- If I have to wait, can I rush the text to the end with the gamepad stick or I really have to wait the text roll up?

-- The bronze monographs on act 6+ must are different than the version on lower acts (the wiki don't repeat then, so I assumed that they are equal and thus there is no need to read they again)?

-- About the Labyrinth, the wiki list all lore that I can get it's possible to get all of then in just a run for the first labyrinth. This is true or have I to read all bronze monographs in all 4 versions of the labyrinth (which I didn't... in fact I rolled a new character do test a build and only did the first 2 labs)?
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2022, 1:18:16 PM
Don't think that's even up to date. They claim that it's possible, but people come here quite regularly saying they can't finish it and have no clue as to why. Not much to be done about it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Don't think that's even up to date. They claim that it's possible, but people come here quite regularly saying they can't finish it and have no clue as to why. Not much to be done about it.

Oh, thanks.
This is incredible annoying. Just one achievement last to get my Platinum trophy. Maybe I’ll try again later this league
You might try contacting support. If it's a slow day and they're in a good mood, they might be able to help you.
"
aleguarita wrote:
Last few days I decided to get this achievement to get my platinum trophy on PlayStation while I wait the new league start on consoles.

The Vaal side areas and the Library take the most time.
I am up to 137/140, just spamming Vaal side areas now.

-- I have to read/wait the entire text (I'm pretty sure that I didn't)?
No, you don't

-- If I have to wait, can I rush the text to the end with the gamepad stick or I really have to wait the text roll up?
On PC you can use the mouse wheel to speed up the text, not sure on Console.

-- The bronze monographs on act 6+ must are different than the version on lower acts (the wiki don't repeat then, so I assumed that they are equal and thus there is no need to read they again)?
You should only need to read the Monographs from the first round of trials, iirc
tested - only have to read them one time through.

-- About the Labyrinth, the wiki list all lore that I can get it's possible to get all of then in just a run for the first labyrinth. This is true or have I to read all bronze monographs in all 4 versions of the labyrinth (which I didn't... in fact I rolled a new character do test a build and only did the first 2 labs)?

I am testing this right now, will post my results.
Tested, this is correct.

I think Shags may be referring to the "All Ears" achievement not this one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Feb 27, 2022, 3:08:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info