3.17.0 Hotfix 1

3.17.0 Hotfix 1
  • The Map Device now indicates if you can't use it (due to not being the party leader) prior to you putting a map in.
  • Fixed a bug where the Hyrri's Bite Vendor Recipe did not work with its new item base type.
  • Fixed a bug with the Gem and Flask Stash Tabs where newly-inserted flasks could not have price notes set.
  • Fixed a bug where the new Sharktooth Quiver granted Life Gain on Hit that didn't actually work.
  • Fixed various client and instance crashes.

The above changes have been deployed either directly via game servers tweaks or require you to restart your client for them to come into effect. The realm was not taken down to deploy these changes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 4, 2022, 8:25:56 PM
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2022, 11:22:05 PM
Nice
Flash stash tab! Pog
When can we expect a fix for the bug where "increased damage with bows" does not work? This is low key game-breaking for bow chars during leveling...
"
Black_Gun wrote:
When can we expect a fix for the bug where "increased damage with bows" does not work? This is low key game-breaking for bow chars during leveling...

THIS PLEASE!
It's really hurting build and game play.
Bump
"
Fixed a bug where the Hyrri's Bite Vendor Recipe did not work with its new item base type.

restarted client twice and tried multiple vendors in multiple zones and still not working for me
how about all the new visual and audio anomalies? like breach rings that do not disappear, empty cassia bar stays for the duration of the map after all pustules have been opened. player death sounds playing 10-15 times when killing map bosses much louder than they should when they should not play at all till you die.

on a plus note, endgame content is nice so far and boss damage and life seem to be appropriate. they are strong but killable. good job on that part at least
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
hyrris bite is not working on steam client. find a friend using the actual game client and they can vendor it for you. this worked for me anyway.
Last edited by LuigiRocks on Feb 4, 2022, 10:04:30 PM
"
LuigiRocks wrote:
hyrris bite is not working on steam client. find a friend using the actual game client and they can vendor it for you. this worked for me anyway.

I am using the standalone client and the recipe still does not work for me

edit: WAIT I just went into the Azurite Mine and sold the items to Niko and he gave me a Hyrri's Bite!!!
Last edited by robodrew on Feb 4, 2022, 10:22:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info