3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
11Kobar11 wrote:
For my gloves I have "20% of physical damage converted to chaos" as my searing choice. is this best? my eater is "ignites you inflict spread..."

I understand choosing "inflict fire exposure on hit" is not an option as I have elemental exposure selected with no added fire damage on my items.

From what I've read, the No Phys from the belt occurs AFTER any damage conversion. So you should be able to use that implicit.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Last edited by Zuuule on Feb 23, 2023, 2:32:53 PM
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

I believe this guide hasn't been updated for this league but will be for next one.

The OP said that?
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

I believe this guide hasn't been updated for this league but will be for next one.

The OP said that?

Brunowa was here this league briefly and said as much. Look a few pages back. So yeah this guide isn't up to date as of this league. I found the Maxroll guide invaluable to the build in conjuction with the great advice here, and it really helped me understand how things work. If you look at the levelling guide on this page, you'll see that it references Palstron's EA guide on YT. Its the same guide on Maxroll, just updated for this league.
Last edited by DopeOnWax on Feb 24, 2023, 1:21:58 PM
"
DopeOnWax wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

The OP said that?

Brunowa was here this league briefly and said as much. Look a few pages back. So yeah this guide isn't up to date as of this league. I found the Maxroll guide invaluable to the build in conjuction with the great advice here, and it really helped me understand how things work. If you look at the levelling guide on this page, you'll see that it references Palstron's EA guide on YT. Its the same guide on Maxroll, just updated for this league.

Ok, thanks.
One more thing: is this build good for juiced Deli farm? Or too squishy/not-enough-aoe?
Any suggestions for improving my current build? I'm using Diadem + level 4 enlighten to save skill points on reservation. Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/XeHwxh5X
for reservation mastery, should i take 8% increased damage now since the mana reservation was removed or should i take a different one now?
Love this build, gotten farther in the game than I ever have and played the longest!

Wondering if anyone would check out my build and give some suggestions on how to upgrade further. Im pretty happy with my gear but maybe theres some better options? I currently have Enlighten and Purity of Elelments in my chest that arent being used because I dont have the mana but I dont know what I would replace them with. I have like 25 Divines currently to put towards upgrades.

Thanks everyone
Awesome build, really enjoyed it! So decided to take my elementalist build and gear and try as a champion instead. Yeah no surprise, less damage but more tanky. I find for mapping the champion seems better, but miss the damage for boss kills. Trying some other stuff so will post again.

update
made some tweeks and used frenzy properly, actually find champion better boss killer now, like it better.
Last edited by 11Kobar11 on Mar 2, 2023, 12:25:19 PM
Few questions

1. Can this build clear all content?
2. Is it tanky? I know champ is tankier but i kinda want more damage, hence elementalist
3. Seems like this guide is not so up-to-date. Is the Palsteron guide on maxroll.gg ok to follow, and if I have questions, I can ask here?
I need some help here, folks.

I have played quite a bit of PoE, but more casually, and my last real league has been Heist.

I like to run maps, go delving, run heists - just to earn a bit of currency, and improve my character. I would like to hit level 99 at some point, something which I have never achieved ;) My favorite character was an ED Trickster, but that doesn't seem to be a good choice anymore.

I'm currently sitting at level 77 with this build

https://pastebin.com/00EB255a

and I'm struggling massively with survivability. I haven't yet managed to get through a tier 3 map, have run the lab as far as I could, and I'm struggling with currency.

I have around 50-70c to spend. Damage seems to be fine so far, but I die much too often and much too regularly for comfort. I don't mind a death every now and then, but if I struggle to kill a map boss for tier 2 while running out of portals, that is more frustrating.

I have a feeling I'm missing something here, and I cannot really figure it out what. Any help would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info