3.17 DW non-crit Double Strike Champion - SSF Friendly

My SSF leaque starter for 3.17. non-crit Precise Technique Dualwield / 1H + Shield Double Strike Champion.
If you are a melee guy and are looking for something completely off meta this might be for you.
I've played a Sword'n'board version many times which btw was far lower dps and without spell suppression up to A8 sirus and can confirm its a bit slow build but it should get you up there.

---
This build can take down guardians / conquerors and their respective bosses.
very end game stuff like wave 30 simulacrum, The feared etc. might not be doable with this build.
---
I dont have any recorded footage, but so far i've managed to kill all new bosses three times. Searing exarch is abit tough with the damage this build has, but blessed be the six portals.
---

POB UPDATED 16.2.22 https://pastebin.com/MsaqkqU0
- Including Dual Wield and 1-H + Shield trees.
- Removed Pride + Eternal blessing, because it's beign hotfixed.
- Tweaked the passive trees just abit to add Mana Leech AND mana cost crafts to rings
- Added PoB with my current SSF Archnemesis gear as of 16.2.22

- My current setup in SSF Archnemesis as of 16.2.22
- https://pastebin.com/2ndHuSTe

Includes build path from get go, up to each labyrinth and into end game
for lvl 12, 31, 57, 70, 85, 94 and 100

Cheap for trade leaque aswell (corrupted 6-link / tabula is cheap to begin with)
------------------------------

- ~700k-900k dps with super budget gear (depending on aura setup)
- 5k life
- +30k armor
- 24k evasion (if using grace instead of pride)
- 100% spell suppression (alternative tree focuses on max. resistance instead)
- 50% attack block (up to 75% with Shield setup)

Check the notes in PoB for some general information and tips and tricks for SSF early game gearing to get you going.

Adding my planned atlas passive tree for next leaque. Focuses on Essence and Expedition, both extremely good crafting methods for SSF. Rog got a slight "buff" via collateral damage. regular armor pieces with GG stats are potentially better for the new influence crafting than any of the previous conqueror influence bases.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAZAOhCBsO0xGJFHcU2hbEG04eWx9mJMsl_ijQLHos_C8EMiQ0iEGMQnNEc038T11TOFgCWEVZFF_rYCFif2O1ZLJlpGa1ZsZnLmi2awJs1Gz9cStz-HT6dsJ3FHr9ewp9E4FahG6FxIf7iBmIbYkwjoiQ45F9kiySTJnqnCuheKSspSSlrqbEqP2tXK7nr8GxgrH7udS7Cbsqx7PNqNBK0U3S9NSH1lvXhdmQ2effI99e3_jjcOWP55bo2vHe8uj1TPdP-M74-v3JAAA=

Last edited by Shatraugh on Feb 16, 2022, 6:34:38 AM
Last bumped on May 3, 2022, 1:17:21 PM
merci mec, exactement ce que je voulais faire
Thank you for the build. It can be hard to find good SSF notes in the PoB
Hi Shat

I'm liking the build so far , a solid league start . TY

I've just put the hextouch-lifetap-poachers mark in my weapon but its not going off , do you know if its still working ?

Thanks again , looking forward to any more builds you have .
Nice notes in the PoB too , ty
"
YahooAnswers wrote:
Thank you for the build. It can be hard to find good SSF notes in the PoB

You are welcome! I hope you are enjoying it :)
This is my first "build guide". i tried to put everything i could think off to help ppl get started.. if you get stuck I highly recommend searching youtube for gearing guides. there are a ton of very imformative videos!
Last edited by Shatraugh on Feb 6, 2022, 11:43:36 AM
"
osworts wrote:
Hi Shat

I'm liking the build so far , a solid league start . TY

I've just put the hextouch-lifetap-poachers mark in my weapon but its not going off , do you know if its still working ?

Thanks again , looking forward to any more builds you have .
Nice notes in the PoB too , ty

Hello! Thank you I'm happy to hear you like the build :)

The PoB was made before the patch and the Hextouch support is a placeholder.

Put "Mark on hit" support instead. I'll try to update the PoB so ppl dont get confused.
Gangsta , cheers
You can get free pride aura by just linking only pride to the eternal blessing support this league. No need to choose between grace and pride ;)
"
Diggomansauce wrote:
You can get free pride aura by just linking only pride to the eternal blessing support this league. No need to choose between grace and pride ;)

Yes i found out a couple of days ago! Thanks for the comment i'll update the post!
"
Shatraugh wrote:
"
Diggomansauce wrote:

Yes i found out a couple of days ago! Thanks for the comment i'll update the post!

GGG confirmed it was a bug, so it might get patched out in a hotfix, worth keeping an eye on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info