[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

"
Khurune wrote:
Was checking out the build and it wasn't 100% what I thought, would I be able to play it with Lightning Conduit as the 6l like normal, but on the 4L instead of OOS would I be able to use ARC or would that break the build?
Looking at the pob and changing it that way around also shows a 1mil DPS increase, but I'm not sure if I mess up the freezes or shock doing it.

It would simply not work. LC eats the Shock each time it hits, so you'd have to cast Arc again. OoS triggers from the LC itself so it automates the Shock application.

If you want a skill that isn't 2 buttons, use Arc or Crackling Lance.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 26, 2022, 9:13:23 AM
Noob struggling at level 30 here, is it worth it to buy a Tabula Rasa?

I'm not really sure what support gems I should be running with Arc, any suggestions please?

What other skills/supports should I be running?

Which aura?

Any tips for doing the league mechanic please? I seem to get hit alot and fail often lol
"
Xierg wrote:

I'm not really sure what support gems I should be running with Arc, any suggestions please?

Which aura?

Any tips for doing the league mechanic please? I seem to get hit alot and fail often lol

A 6L does go a long way, but you don't need it to finish the acts or even maps.

The links for Arc and leveling in general appear under "notes" on the POB or here on the guide at the bottom.

If you have specific questions, feel free to get on the Discord :)

For the league mechanic it's purely about DPS and killing things instantly / Freezing, as well as learning the move sets for the traps and guards/bosses.

"
CantripN wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:

Which aura?

A 6L does go a long way, but you don't need it to finish the acts or even maps.

The links for Arc and leveling in general appear under "notes" on the POB or here on the guide at the bottom.

If you have specific questions, feel free to get on the Discord :)

For the league mechanic it's purely about DPS and killing things instantly / Freezing, as well as learning the move sets for the traps and guards/bosses.

Thank you so much, can't believe i missed the notes section - what a noob lol.

Good call, I'll hit up the discord, thanks again for the reply
Hi, just wanted to say thank you for this build I am having alot of fun with it :D
"
Nightwing wrote:
Hi, just wanted to say thank you for this build I am having alot of fun with it :D

Happy to hear :)

I wish you best of luck farming Sanctum's Relic that lets Lightning damage Freeze so you can even get an OP helmet!

Heyy any chance you could check out my "Ohnuki" char. in Sanctum? I've been following your guide. Lvl 90 atm, looking for advice on how to improve the build.

Budget is 1-5 divines I believe.

Thanks for a cool build!

E: Currently at 4khp which is really low, looking to upgrade my belt and gloves
Last edited by smileistheway on Jan 11, 2023, 9:15:33 PM
"
smileistheway wrote:
Heyy any chance you could check out my "Ohnuki" char. in Sanctum? I've been following your guide. Lvl 90 atm, looking for advice on how to improve the build.

Budget is 1-5 divines I believe.

Thanks for a cool build!

E: Currently at 4khp which is really low, looking to upgrade my belt and gloves

Well, the most obvious thing is a 6L :)

Otherwise, more +1 Frenzy on your rings, better gloves (life + temple mods + freeze prolif implicit).

You should also play around with the links so you apply Assassin's Mark + Conductivity with your Arcanist Brand, and get Galvanic Field it's own 4L (so it generates power charges and helps with clear/damage)

Am I blind or is there no video showcase of the build?

Coming back after a few years for the Crucible league and am trying to decide on a build, but without a video I have no idea what this plays like.

The only skill I know in the title is Arc, but the description states it's optional (and good 'cause I don't like Arc builds!), poewiki doesn't seem to have videos showcasing skill casts either. Really difficult for someone who doesn't know the game well to understand things.. but that's pretty par for the course with PoE unfortunately.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
"
DAOWAce wrote:
Am I blind or is there no video showcase of the build?

Coming back after a few years for the Crucible league and am trying to decide on a build, but without a video I have no idea what this plays like.

The only skill I know in the title is Arc, but the description states it's optional (and good 'cause I don't like Arc builds!), poewiki doesn't seem to have videos showcasing skill casts either. Really difficult for someone who doesn't know the game well to understand things.. but that's pretty par for the course with PoE unfortunately.

You can look up any other LC build, it looks the same, just with Freeze on top for safety. I don't recommend Arc for anything other than fast mapping, unless your gear is very very good, so yeah, Crackling Lance for LAZORS, or Lightning Conduit for Ion Cannons.

I'll be updating it a bit once POB is updated, to account for mastery changes.

Feel free to come on the Discord, good odds someone's playing it and can stream it.

Last edited by CantripN on Mar 31, 2023, 7:02:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info