How to find beast on console?

Hi,

I am trying to beast or beast related map fragment but I can't seem to find it from trade market, is there anything i miss?
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2022, 1:59:38 PM
if they arnt listed there isnt any. consoles got the shaft from events so not many are playing.
Itemized beast are in the market, but it ain't easy to find them on your own. As I cannot remember exactly in which section they are, I will just tell you a trick:

1) Buy a pokeball from Einhar (1c)
2) Access your bestiary ledger in the Menagerie (check the proper buttons to press in the low bar of possible commands)
3) Itemize one beast of your choice. Any will do.
4) Access your inventory, browse to the itemized beast and press for "search market"

This will take you the page where ALL itemized beasts are. From there, input the name of the beast you're looking for to highlight only those.

On PS standard league, the beast market is poor and slow. I attribute that to it being so hard/hidden to find the beasts in the market. If a player doesn't know they can find and buy beast, they might assume they won't be able to sell them either. That is partly true.

Next time I log into the game, I will try to find the proper path to the beasts in the PS market and update this post.
Posting kinda late here, but they can be found under Currency -> Imprinted Bestiary Orb.

Oddly enough, the Currency category also includes a section for Bestiary Orbs, which seems to only contain the blank orbs you buy from Einhorn for 1c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info