Thats why we need market rework on consoles.

The same account with the same prices refused the asking price immediately (bots). Thats why we need an Instant Buy option.

https://youtu.be/WqM6X5oGuRI
Last bumped on Feb 2, 2022, 1:53:27 PM
How do you get bot script to work on console? Just curious
yes I don't know why they prefer to benefit scummy price fixers over honest players. Instant buy out = price fixers don't get to price fix like this anymore and everyone is happy.

They price fix every little thing, the most pathetic people I've ever seen.

It would also help if we could just block these people so we don't even see their items on the trade market because that would at least save us some time.

But if you want something like that, don't even waste your time offering to the lowest price you're just going to have to pay more to someone else.
I would THOROUGHLY enjoy an instant buy out for price listed option. I would also love to see the name, gamertag or character name, for each item listed. It can show when you click the stick to see additional info for item selling or just be listed with the item. BUT, it won’t happen.
this.

Buying from offline and selling while offline could also make up a bit for the smaller playerbase.
"If we made trade easier, I think it would be the death of the game."

There won't be any fixes, it seems like all scammers on console are under GGG protection, no buyout like on China client or displaying user game tag.

Unless you make a reddit post and get +3000 votes, player word on this forum doesn't make any change.
They are worried about easy trade disrupting the overall game play loop of the game so this won't happen. I think on console with our current player levels it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't see this ever happening though I wish it would.

As for price fixers, I think what they need to do is to not make the trade board anonymous so that we can tell if it is all one person setting the price and react accordingly. I don't think that is something that would break GGG's intention and would solve the price fixing problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info