3.16.2 Hotfix

Just curious, how was this not an obvious issue initially if anyone tested it even just to reach level 5?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
What about the people who actually played a lot, maybe even lost sleep to level up?

If you make something competitive by adding prizes, why change it mid-way?

Makes no sense and it ruins the event. I am not even one of the people who lost sleep or tried hard but I think it's extremely unfair towards the people who actually tried competing in the event.

You might as well give everyone the rewards then, because you know not everyone has the time to level up because it's sooo hard, so why not reward everyone?

Well, at least now I have time to play other games because I am definitely not playing anymore in the event.
Everyone who leveled before this change should get x4 draws.
This is a fixed race event, no changes should have been done at all.
Yes, it was an issue, what GGG shall point out in 20 minutes test on first level 5 reach.
This correction just ruined the event as a race event, it does not matter if a needed change or not.

I am honestly amazed on these mid-league mid-event decisions and changes lately..
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Dec 20, 2021, 9:59:26 AM
Yeah, this should either have been done shortly after the start of the event or promised for whenever this event returns. After all it was a new "untested" one and it's the nature of the beast that they start on the beginning of a weekend. Resources for hotfixing anything that comes up in the first few days should have been allocated. At least remote/on standby.
... is not a troll
I am already level 75. It was an absolut pain to go through...
took me about 6-7hours to get lvl50. do ggg event test these events before launching? if it wasnt for the Scourge league, this year was a total failure imo
"
btsJungkook wrote:
I'm already level 100. what a dogshit is.

"level 100" xD In your dreams?
99 lvl is the highest right now xD
YEAH THANKS FOR WASTING MY WEEKEND
Honestly, the XP was an issue, but the bigger issue is it's Heist.

I tried so hard, I really did, level 64 before the XP buffs, but I just can't like heist.

In the words of Ghazzy it is "soooooooo boring". Levelling a new character in challenge league has more appeal to me than this.

But that's just my opinion, I tried hard to give it a chance, I still hate it, and I can choose not to do it.

But on topic about XP, anyone who was not level 68 by the time this change was made had (and still has) zero chance of winning a demigods. The only thing that it changes is a few more people will stick the utter mind numbing boredom of Heist and be in the draw for some MTX.

Not a big deal imho. Anyone who hates Heist will bail with or without an XP buff, I can't see how this will make much if any difference to the "race".
Last edited by hads78 on Dec 20, 2021, 11:50:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info