Do we know one way or the other about endless Heist on console?

I can't find an announcement one way or the other. Endless Delve sorta came out of nowhere this league, I'm hoping for the same with Heist, although E Delve has been done in previous leagues.
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2022, 8:46:43 AM
I just suffered through the last wing of a grand heist seeing just 1 frame every 2 seconds (I'm on ps4 pro). It's a been a known issue with console servers for a long time now, the frame rate just drops to nearly nothing inside the grand heist instance. It isn't seen often, (maybe because grand heists are rare to find), but for whatever reason the issues remain and I doubt consoles will see an endless heist because of them.
eh one event is good enough for me honestly. Burnt myself out doing the SSF HC delve event. At least I'll get a demi and some wings lol
"
Ruddy_Ruckus wrote:
I just suffered through the last wing of a grand heist seeing just 1 frame every 2 seconds (I'm on ps4 pro). It's a been a known issue with console servers for a long time now, the frame rate just drops to nearly nothing inside the grand heist instance. It isn't seen often, (maybe because grand heists are rare to find), but for whatever reason the issues remain and I doubt consoles will see an endless heist because of them.

I ran quite a few grand heists in scourge league and never had any huge slowdowns and I'm on the base ps4 (the special edition that came with ff15).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info