So I enjoy the endless delve event but...

It's looking like there's no chance of me getting top 30 of the ladder. I'm level 85 now, but the console event seems like it doesn't care about levels at all past 50, is that correct?

It just feels like a waste of time, does anyone else feel the same?
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2021, 9:03:35 AM
100% agree.

I guess they only want money from the top 30 console players.
Thanks GGG for preparing the event, however I didn't join.

Here is the interesting fact from statistics.

For the endless delve ssf event, console contributes 1.5% of characters joined the event.

This 1.5% is the combination of all two console platforms where 5747 characters were created for the run, I can simply assume there are roughly 400k PC players have joined the event.

From the statistics I can conclude that console players are lucky GGG hasn't put the abandon hammer dated.

If you read the numbers carefully and understand the effort and cost required for maintaining the platform for such low population count, it's a gift they still want to give us an event.

Since I don't plan to leave console for PC anytime soon, It will be my blessing to still receive expansion update for new leagues.

Let's just keep quiet and play the league till the day arrived.

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Dec 15, 2021, 1:44:58 PM
I don't think you can really compare the events like that:

1. PC got a few weeks of hype and knew what to look forward to
2. Console got hype - only to turn into disappointment (and of course people making other plans/ playing other games)
3. Console event was unexpected and only announced 1 day in advance
4. Console rewards are worse - there is no reason to play more than one character to level 50 (unless you are at the very top ... or bottom depth ;) ) - PC was the opposite and heavily incentivized leveling as many characters as possible
5. PC has A LOT of bots

"
realm9thfeb wrote:

Let's just keep quiet and play the league till the day arrived.

Yes, because *keeping quiet* has such a long history of working out well for people.

Keeping quiet will lead to the 100% assured death of PoE on Console.

I'd rather be loud and have there be *some* chance that GGG decides console is worth the time it takes.
I feel like a good amount of people enjoyed this event, especially those of us that don’t really experience delving while playing. BUT, the 1 winner per ascendency made A LOT of people quit after day 1 or reaching 50.I know we have a smaller player base but ONE winner? Last year it was 5…. Maybe cut it to 3 or something? It gave people nothing to keep pushing for unless they had the time to be top 30..
I just like the raffle idea. Coulda been 5 people instead of a thousand if the numbers are that different.

I could have easily played the RF inquis to 95, there just wasn't a point because the top player on the playstation ladder is an inquis who's at 951 depth as of this edit.
Last edited by tsari on Dec 16, 2021, 9:04:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info