SSFHC Gauntlet Practice - 50 slots - Crowdfunding available when full.

SSFHC Gauntlet Practice - 50 slots - Crowdfunding available when full.

It's that time again and naturally I like to make a private league to practice in. I have funded it for 10days with all of the mods of the gauntlet except -2 projectiles and 80% Unique monster life. This is as close as you can get it but hey, its for real men because its actually a SSFHC practice league as well. Feel free to give the link to friends. There is 50 slots already funded and if it fills I will open the option for crowd funding.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/RealMansPractice+Krangled+Glove/LdbcFaXKzaZxKOah_aug

-Edit 12/1/2021 - 20 more slots have been added, will add more after I get back from work

Global chat is 1212|

12/2/2021 - 12:18am EST - Edit - I have added an additional 60 player slots out of my points to get to a maximum of 130, and applied a crowd fund for more players.

I kindly ask anyone who hasn't donated points, that if they are done. To leave and let others try as well.

Thank you!

Good luck on practice!

Edit - 12/5/2021

----

!30players has been filled there is currently a crowdfund. If you pay points you dont get removed.
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
Last edited by FastAndTheCurious on Dec 5, 2021, 2:47:07 AM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2022, 4:33:46 PM
Crowd funding has been enabled! Enjoy the practice while you can.

-edit ive been at work or would have opened sooner.

-Edit 12/1/2021 - 20 more slots have been added, will add more after I get back from work
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
Last edited by FastAndTheCurious on Dec 1, 2021, 1:36:48 PM
invite please
Thanks for this ! Any global chat going on?
inv pls
I have added an additional 60 player slots out of my points to get to a maximum of 130, and applied a crowd fund for more players.

I kindly ask anyone who hasn't donated points, that if they are done. To leave and let other try aswell.

Thank you!

Good luck on practice!
Last edited by FastAndTheCurious on Dec 2, 2021, 2:25:45 AM
inv pls
Would love an invite <3
Invite please :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info