[3.16 Scourge] --League Stater & End Game Clearer-- Tectonic Slam Chieftain

THIS IS A WIP THAT WILL BE COMPLETED THIS WEEK. PLEASE CHECK BACK THEN! Until then, I highly suggest going over to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2922828, JennoJoyce has a great build that inspired me to do this one!

Hello all,
My name is Total Virus and I am a longtime player of PoE, putting in more hours than I care to admit since Beta. This is my first forum post relating to build guides, and I'm very excited to get this out here! Now onto the guide (the real reason you are here).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you looking for a build that:
- Is a good league starter?
- Can transition into late game?
- Allows you to dump as much or as little currency into in and still progress through the Atlas with ease?
- Has a great looking/feeling melee skill that can smash multiple menemies at once?
- Has fast clear speed, but also great bossing potential (including one shotting)?
- Has great sustainability to keep you alive on tough maps, end game bosses, and other challenging content?

If any of these things appeal to you, this is the build for you.
Now lets get started!

Showcase & Videos
Spoiler
Coming Soon!

Pros
Spoiler
- Damage is A++ (2.5 mil on a 50 chaos budget, 21mil + on a 50ex budget
- Can clear all current in-game content
- The tank on this build will keep you alive even in the roughest situations (sans face-tanking Shaper/Sirus beams, or other one-shot mechanics). Examples of our tank include: "90% phys reduction, 80% chaos res, 40% block, fortify, 15% dodge, 50% evasion during mapping, 1k+ life regen"
- Map clear speed is high speed. With Tectonic Slam you can clear entire screens in one smash, Flame Dash to the next area, and repeat. Great for farming currency for those end league items.
- Even though we are melee, our skill ahs a smash range to it. Because of this we can keep our distance on certain enemies, making fights much easier.
- I personally enjoy the visual effect, sound, and overall aspect of the skill. It's extremely satisfying watching everything get smashed and blown to bits in a fiery slam over and over again.

Cons
Spoiler
- Like a lot of builds, we cant do "Reflect" Maps
- Due to the warcries and totem, its not a "one-button GG" build. Requires you to press a few things as you go along.
- Need to have a basic understanding of charges (endurance, etc), and understand what they do. See here: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Charge

POB
Spoiler
- Download the POB Community Fork Here: https://pathofbuilding.community/

Skills/Gem Links
Spoiler

Pantheon, Ascendancy, and Bandit Choice
Spoiler
- Ascendancy: Chieftain
- 1) Valako, Storm's Embrace
- 2) Ngamahu, Flame's Advance
- 3) Tawhoa, Forest's Strength
- 4) Tukhama, War's Herald

- Major: "Soul of the Brine King" is king here because of the increased stun protection and the permanent freeze protection (Our two biggest killers).

- IF YOU ARE USING THE STARTING BUDGET BUILD, you will be taking "Soul of Lunaris" until you can transition over to the next "tier" of the build. This is because we have "Unwavering Stance" (immune to stun) in this tier, and it would be a waste to use Bring King.

- Minor: Use "Soul of Shakari" while you have negative chaos resistance, or when against mechanics with high Chaos damage.

- Once you have positive Chaos resistance, start using "Soul of Abberath".

- Bandits: Kill them all.

Last edited by Luckyshot117 on Nov 19, 2021, 2:35:53 AM
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2021, 12:17:54 AM
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info