Please give me an mirror on standard

Never seen 1 before so I'm here trying my luck I hope it's not against forum rule
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2021, 8:53:43 PM
if u wanna see it enough vids about them
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
No rule against asking... just don't raise it to the level of harassment. Also, don't respond to people's comments by attacking them or trying to get them to attack you. In short... play nice.

You'd have better luck though somewhere else. This forum isn't known for its generosity.

There are a variety of strategies to "earn it". Most players who set out with that as a goal look to trade as the key. Getting other players to do their work for them is a lot easier than doing it for yourself.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Nov 18, 2021, 11:58:45 AM
"
Never seen 1 before so I'm here trying my luck I hope it's not against forum rule

thank you for asking, this is a mirror. hope that helps
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
I'll also add that having a mirror isn't as much fun as wanting one.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll also add that having a mirror isn't as much fun as wanting one.

I'll also add that having one makes you realize that wanting one was a foolish thing to do as such want stems from envy. The payoff was not worth the squeeze.

As I'm on the cusp of leaving this game for good, OP, I will give you this mirror. It freely dropped for me, so I will freely give it to you. Leave me a message.
Last edited by Tsokushin on Nov 18, 2021, 1:57:36 PM
As a guy who makes like 200-500ex on standard every week, having a mirror is not nearly as fun as having the items you could buy with it instead. That's why I never have a single mirror.

I had 2 at one point, that lasted about 3 days before I spent them.
The avatar showing Elreon kinda looks like "wtf did i just see?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info