[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

I have to admit, I am having a fairly crap time this league.

The totems die almost immediately which makes dealing damage and building the defensive wall difficult.

Damage is quite lackluster when the league mechanic is activated.
Damage is ok with alch & go maps and no league mechanic.

I know I am missing some pieces but currency has been incredibly difficult to obtain because I can not clear maps properly with the league mechanic.

Need currency for Enlighten to get skitterbots incorporated.
Need currency for another split personality.
Need currency for Cluster jewel & watcher's eye.
Need a shed tonne of currency for the % dex rings & belt.

Probably 20-30 divine needed.

Then, maybe, damage will be ok.

I am currently sitting at 1400 dex and 4500 hp.

Currently can not get past T11 maps - mobs too tanky. Took me 15 minutes to clear a single T11 map with league mechanic active, died 4 times. Mobs are just far to tanky.
Last edited by Mentalmike on Dec 15, 2023, 3:40:40 AM
"
Mentalmike wrote:
I have to admit, I am having a fairly crap time this league.

The totems die almost immediately which makes dealing damage and building the defensive wall difficult.

Damage is quite lackluster when the league mechanic is activated.
Damage is ok with alch & go maps and no league mechanic.

I know I am missing some pieces but currency has been incredibly difficult to obtain because I can not clear maps properly with the league mechanic.

Need currency for Enlighten to get skitterbots incorporated.
Need currency for another split personality.
Need currency for Cluster jewel & watcher's eye.
Need a shed tonne of currency for the % dex rings & belt.

Probably 20-30 divine needed.

Then, maybe, damage will be ok.

I am currently sitting at 1400 dex and 4500 hp.

Currently can not get past T11 maps - mobs too tanky. Took me 15 minutes to clear a single T11 map with league mechanic active, died 4 times. Mobs are just far to tanky.

you need to pick ironwood skill not if you want totems to not die. and charms that give crit when power charges a max is good dps boost
Yeah I did see that notable. Just need the levels to reach it.

Out of curiosity, how did you raise 20 divine in currency in just a week?
Most likely alot shorter as well.

Will be mid/end league by the time I can buy a single % dex ring.

"
Mentalmike wrote:
Yeah I did see that notable. Just need the levels to reach it.

Out of curiosity, how did you raise 20 divine in currency in just a week?
Most likely alot shorter as well.

Will be mid/end league by the time I can buy a single % dex ring.

not 20 i spend on build like 50 divs and got another 60 in stash.

no idea rly how i did. just few lucky drops that was worthy 8+divs/ fiend card/ watchers that worth like 40-50 divs. just lucky. i dont use any farm strategy's rly
i rly dont like how dex item prices is insane this league. and simplex amulet cost 50 divs
That is a mighty nice chase item (simplex amulet) but it only really gives you 18% attributes above an astramentis and life. Yeah it will improve the character but as you say, at 50div...no thanks.

I wonder if you could role the 1% damage per 15 dex mod and if it becomes 2% damage per 30 dex or 2% damage per 15 dex.

On a seperate note - does anyone know if the Eater Of Worlds implict - 'inflict exposure on hit' works with our totems? (i.e. they can inflict the exposure).

I am thinking of getting that on gloves, as I have a jewel which adds 6% to any exposure applied and then stacking 3 charms of -6% elemental resistance penetration.

Combine this with Watcher Eye's 15%, frostbite curse and awakened Cold Pen gem, you can easily get 120% cold penetration.
So, I accidentally rolled a Ring Base into this:

Any ideas what kind of crafting goal could be worthwhile here? What method to use? I have no clue about crafting :D
Last edited by Datrogh on Dec 26, 2023, 5:15:21 AM
"
Datrogh wrote:
So, I accidentally rolled a Ring Base into this:

Any ideas what kind of crafting goal could be worthwhile here? What method to use? I have no clue about crafting :D

its better then what i use . so its pretty much done with crafting on that ring. not worthy to waste more on it

If anyone is interested, this has finally been fixed, so this could be worth a try now :)
Last edited by Datrogh on Mar 22, 2024, 2:27:31 AM
"
Datrogh wrote:

If anyone is interested, this has finally been fixed, so this could be worth a try now :)

oo this is actually 1 good thing in this patch.. may actually be fun to try it.
but this league is for necromancers with they new borderline broken new ascendency node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info