Shadowstitch

Is this only from corrupting normal rarity sac garbs? Or can they be magic or rare as well?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2021, 12:35:40 AM
Yes, the garb needs to be a plain white base for a chance at upgrading to Shadowstich. Can quality up as much as possible before corruption, but don't need to do much else with it first.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
Yes, the garb needs to be a plain white base for a chance at upgrading to Shadowstich. Can quality up as much as possible before corruption, but don't need to do much else with it first.

I think magic or rare will also work. It is not a chance orb
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:

I think magic or rare will also work. It is not a chance orb
I never had any luck getting it with a rare, and I tried many times (over a hundred in Betrayal league alone). I Greed or Dread essenced as many of them as I could, and just sold them if they weren't bricked by the Locus (most of them anyway, a few I kept for myself and still have). I had my own goals if the results were good, and a bit of chaos from selling double-mod bases I didn't want was better than nothing.

Could certainly have just be extended bad luck. Maybe someone who's successfully done it with a magic or rare could chime in as to if it's possible. The Locus wiki entry does mention normal garb if I remember right, but it's not very clearly stated anywhere beyond that.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Oct 27, 2021, 12:42:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info