Destructive Link

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2024, 4:53:09 AM
funny i find this now, wel here is my report on an interaction to start off with.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3194559

the problem with this gem is that it is way too punishing to ever use it.

using destructive link costs mana, and buffing multiple people with it costs intense mana. for the link to work you need crit, a reasonable investment of crit. then there is the survivability, you need to invest atleast some form of defense.

with mana and crit both being spread across the tree the numbers end up being very poor since all you do is running across the tree, and this doesnt help focusing your survivability on a specific form defense either. not even mentioning it has to be attack crit.

result is marginal crit chance without the mana to sustain nor the defense to survive, or sacrifice hard on one side to get minor improvements on the other.

now the real downsides.
its a linked skill, so expect to die, allot.
and it only provides attack crit for the targeted ally, so half the time (if thats even how many use attack skills) you dont even provide anything.

the linked thread shows how i expected this to atleast be workable, but my luck has it that i keep finding these niche interactions not favoring me. but i tought this time i had a good chance it would, since chris was boasting about providing the possitives trough the links without the negatives. i shoulda known beter.

"Linked target's Main Hand Critical Strike Chance is equal to yours"
Would be 100% better if not capped.
Ex: "Add 70-85% of your Critical Strike Chance to your Linked target".

And, please, review how link skills work on minions.
Impossible to re-apply, constant deaths... 100% unusable.
Last edited by LaGueuze on Mar 20, 2023, 9:01:54 AM
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.

Linked target's Main Hand Critical Strike Chance
is equal to yours

Is this BASE crit chance of your weapom in main hand or your summary crit strike chance for attacks with your main hard?

How your global bonuses for crit strike chances and target's bonuses for crit strike chances work with this? (your and target's items, auras, passives etc)
Стримлю вечером ежедневно, помогаю новичкам, отвечаю на вопросы по игре. Приятная атмосфера, качественная музыка, играю суммонерами, всегда неметовые билды собственных разработок. Присоединяйтесь!
https://vkplay.live/m9gkiy_enotik

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info