Protective Link

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2021, 1:56:38 AM
These Link skills should just last until canceled (pick target again and use skill again).

After playing around with these and trying to use them in a few different situations, they're just way too much hassle and frustration for what they give you. Short duration, fairly short range limitation (have fun running with anyone with decent run speed), and mostly underwhelming effects whose goals could be achieved better by slotting in something to kill faster. Outside of very, very niche situations, I struggle to see who these skills are for, which is unfortunate, because they're a cool idea let down by overly conservative design.
was up with any type of supporting skill being a complete fail. i wanna group with my guildies again

i thought maybe this was the answer to making a magic finder groupie again....arc culling strike summoner with MF gear

but no
item rarity gem has no effect on group same with all the MF gear when linking to group

would of been so cool to see not only the linked stats on the link skill be passed on but same with the other stats ECT ECT

c'mon GG....diab2 groups where really fun

POE BETA DAYS where the most fun groups any action hack and slash ever had

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info