Congrats YouKnowWhoYouAre aka Ivisisted +1, You Killed PvP

So congrats guys, you have eliminated all of your competition!!! There are no more guilds who can possibly compete with you! You are the best, you are amazing, and yes, you are alone!

Yeah, that's right, completely alone.

In other words, PvP is dead. So again, thank you, you've ensured only the best, most socially acceptable builds are allowed to prosper on PoE PvP.

Have fun in your rotisserie jerk!

Sincerely,

The Ghost of Christmas Past.
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2021, 6:47:31 AM
You mean a community that constantly strives for the cheesiest laziest bullshit way to play. So they can virtually 1 button entire screens while whacking off and sipping Sweet Lightning Mountain Dew (official beverage of try hard sweats). Rather then having a semi balanced, plethora of intelligent builds and skillful players PvPing. Would eventually kill PvP as a whole leaving only turds floating around in the bowl to bang against one another?

I get being the best, I get item swapping, I get positional advantages and disadvantages on map layouts. I get build A is stronger then B but weaker to C. When these things are so heavily trampled over with the help of GGG themselves to achieve literal nullification of some builds. Also some of the most hilariously sad matches you could think of, you really can't expect much else to be the end result. Look where we started and what we've seen over the years. It's been a long ride, a really pathetic bandwagon jumping, ass pulling, safety scissors wielding headgear wearing scrubby ride.

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
the build does not matter anymore anyway, immortal vall build-invisible fireball with negative cast speed,full aoe mine... Recently with ultra wide screens you can see the player spawn in a lot of 1 vs 1 arena.

Mostly it is the fault of ggg for not applying locked resolution . It started in sarn then 1 vs 1. If royal don t die and become a thing the need for GGG to lock the resolution might happen, one day, maybe in 2-3 years or so.

Not the user fault, A screen is a tool for work.

Targeting one guild or another is unnecessary imo, we can t ask players to just gimp themselves using Gameboy screen just to fit with a fair pvp.

So yea we can ask for all those crazy builds to get nerfed, new ones will appear and with ultra wide screen it s pretty useless to pvp.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 2, 2021, 3:27:40 PM
— It's over Anakin! I have the widescreen monitor!

— You underestimate my power!

Leap Slam forward, instantly dies midair to invisible offscreen projectile

Spoiler

Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Oct 4, 2021, 5:37:21 AM
Been awhile, didn't know they didn't resolution lock. Wow that's just salt in the wound.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info