[3.16] Eye of Winter Build | Occultist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Hey guys, self cast eye of winter occultist build is here. Actually I was planning to make a winter orb build but it didn't feel good and switched to eye of winter. This is Dan's EoW build with a few changes. If you wanna see his version check it here: @Uber Dan

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 10-50 ex

Power Charges: Playing with 9 power charges
- Overcharge, Instability, Infused (Skill Tree), +3 Power Charge
- Forbidden Power (Ascendancy), +1 Power Charge
- Void Battery, +1 Power Charge
- Helmet (Warlord mod), +1 Power Charge

Thread of Hope: Large ring

Militant Faith: Dominus to get Inner Conviction keystone.

Endurance Charges: Enduring Composure notable from small cluster jewel
Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently

PoB: https://pastebin.com/vqU4GYwG

Build Video: https://youtu.be/94Bd_HVg0Tg

Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)

3.16 CHANGES:
- Prism Guardian now grants “Socketed Gems have 30% increased Reservation Efficiency”, instead of “Socketed Gems have 25% reduced Reservation”.

You may run into some problems after the changes.

Problem: Transcendent Flesh now only gives 14% Crit multiplier in that socket.

Solution: Remove it. Use a rare jewel with inc life, crit multi, attributes, res if needed.

(Footage is from 3.15)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Eye of Winter - Spell Echo (Anomalous) - Awakened Added Cold Damage - Inspiration (Divergent) - Increased Critical Damage - Power Charge On Critical

Hydrosphere - Arcane Surge (Lvl 5) - Onslaught - Flame Dash

Summon Skitterbots - Bonechill - Unbound Ailments / Sniper's Mark

Herald of Ice / Clarity (Lvl 12) / Summon Lightning Golem / Frost Shield

Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Precision (Lvl 1)

Prism Guardian:
Zealotry / Hatred / Vaal Discipline
Last edited by wishdropper on Oct 20, 2021, 9:30:57 AM
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2021, 10:41:03 PM
hello i love to try this build in 3.16 but can i use it as starter build and slowing gearing it or won't feel good on low budget ?
"
satansama wrote:
hello i love to try this build in 3.16 but can i use it as starter build and slowing gearing it or won't feel good on low budget ?

I have done this on +/- 100ex budget, give or take, most of items were legacy on standard, maxed awakened gems, you name it ... it feels clunky, feels like shit, feels like everything else in the new "vision" ... I had almost 13k ES with legacy gear (you really need to swap high ES gloves for Sadima's) and 2 CJ with seal gain frequency are mandatory ... if you had 130k ES would be better, 1,3 mln ES would feel kinda comfortable, 1,3 billiard ES would feel good. With 13k like I said, feels like shit, so it's your call.
"
satansama wrote:

I started Expedtion with EoW but life version, its squishy but ok.
only need snakepit to get to red map.
Last edited by xxxasss on Sep 29, 2021, 12:53:17 AM
Looks really fun but sad it should be hard to league start with this i guess?
how do you level this build? any starter trees for?
"
phatschtuff wrote:
"
satansama wrote:

I have done this on +/- 100ex budget, give or take, most of items were legacy on standard, maxed awakened gems, you name it ... it feels clunky, feels like shit, feels like everything else in the new "vision" ... I had almost 13k ES with legacy gear (you really need to swap high ES gloves for Sadima's) and 2 CJ with seal gain frequency are mandatory ... if you had 130k ES would be better, 1,3 mln ES would feel kinda comfortable, 1,3 billiard ES would feel good. With 13k like I said, feels like shit, so it's your call.

Bro you have 164k DPS. Kinda not surprised you don't like the build with that low damage. The whole thing hinges on absolutely obliterating everything before they even move. Without that (and freeze for CC), it's made of glass.
Deliver pain exquisite
Hi,how can i open skill three?
Is there a version of this without cluster jewels?
Is this build able to do 30 wave simulacrums?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info