[3.15] 🔪🔪 Dual White Wind Lightning Strike 💰 cheap, fast, tanky 3,0mil DPS, block, dodge, 20k armor
this build is still fresh, need to see how far i can push it.
Ideas and suggestions are hugely appreciated!
had to scrap the "Transcendence" concept, since it was bugged
Path of Building
We stack several layers of defense:
- Blind ("Silent Steps" node allocated through a small "Thread of
- Attack Block (dual wielding + nodes)
- Attack/Spell Dodge (elusive with Nightblade + "Phase Acrobatics"
allocated through a small "Thread of Hope")
- Phys Mitigation with Armor (we scale evasion and convert it with "Iron Reflexes")
- Max Ele Resistances (from "Loreweave")
- Phys Mitigation (Pantheon "Lunaris" + "Gruthkul")
- 100% Elemental Avoidance (boots + nodes on tree)
Vaal Lightning Strike (Divergent)
Added Lightning (Awakened)
Herald of Ice
Ancestral Protector (Phantasmal)
Multiple Totems (Anomalous)
Molten Shell (Anomalous)
Bandits, Annoint, Pantheon
Bandits: kill all
Pantheon: "Soul of Lunaris" and "Soul of Gruthkul"
Last edited by __FEL__ on Sep 11, 2021, 7:55:19 AM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2021, 6:13:00 AM
on Sep 6, 2021, 3:20:05 PM
What about bosses(sirius etc.) and oneshots in this league? Enough tanky build?
And abyssus can be with higher elemental damage taken? Or must be 40 with transcadence?
on Sep 8, 2021, 11:48:24 AM
with transcendence there would be no issue with ele dmg even on a 50 abyssus, but they fixed a bug with transcendence not converting phys mitigation. did some test runs and saw that actually was a huge defense part (it basically was stun immunity from phys attacks).
-> upddated the pob and posted a showcase run from a t16 chimera with the changes
on Sep 11, 2021, 6:13:00 AM