Earthbreaker Support

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 8:55:04 AM
Tried EB Support via Marauder/Chieftan. This support feels really bad! The skill nodes/keystones that give additional totems should give +1 generic totems instead of specifically giving ballista totems. My 6 link consisted of EB Support, Multiple Totems Support, Consecrated Path, Pulverise, Multistrike, and Elemental Damage with Attacks. Having a max of 4 totems from links and skill tree could be fine if the damage was better or if I could get more totems without totally crippling myself just to get the combo to almost work.
I love Earthbreaker and have recently made some of the best builds of my 11k hours playing POE using it, so much appreciated. Now that we have transfigured gems, can I put in a vote for Earthbreaker of Striking Support? There are so many unexplored ideas using this type of totem for strike skills, and the concept seems to work well with the whole transfigured gem plan. Ok GGG, y'all rock, thanks for even considering it.

-Orion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info