Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

4 hour wait? maybe they should start us in act 6 with the zone level and all of 1-5 complete
"
milsvaard wrote:
"
KashinWar66 wrote:
Give us compensation for this whole 4 hour wait and thanks GGG for f**king this up.

It's a free to play game bro, They don't owe you anything. Also, the service will be established so no.

Wait until Sony join the conversation. Here is not PC my fella. We deserve respect, we are customers, if GGG cannot provide a good "free" service, get out.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6
Hehehehe not in a million years would the give US anything. If u didnt know. We dont Care to em. Sadly but so true
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
4 hour wait? maybe they should start us in act 6 with the zone level and all of 1-5 complete

Yeah...I don't need stupid points or misery boxes I rather have that ^^
Last edited by LordClown1119 on Jul 29, 2021, 12:05:58 AM
Try your best GGG.
"
AureusDragon wrote:
"
milsvaard wrote:
"
KashinWar66 wrote:
Give us compensation for this whole 4 hour wait and thanks GGG for f**king this up.

It's a free to play game bro, They don't owe you anything. Also, the service will be established so no.

Wait until Sony join the conversation. Here is not PC my fella. We deserve respect, we are customers, if GGG cannot provide a good "free" service, get out.

Bro, on Harvest league, the game crashed every 20 mins of gameplay and Sony didn't say anything. It took them 3 months to fix it, in the middle of heist league. So no, I don't expect Sony will help here.
soooooooooooo?

still no word huh? just leave us in the dark 4 hours later?

I guess we truly do not matter at all. It's like that meme

"I'm thinking about when this league is going to start?"

"I don't think about you at all"
Got some posts deleted aswell. What a lovely thing, the Got time to do that, but no time to inform us. What a joke. 1 thing GGG rocks at. Showing ppl how Lil the Care.
"
devildawgbigb wrote:
Man this really sucks I was already bummed that the character I've been playing was going straight to standard but I was like eh it's all good atleast I'll get to start on a league that just might get a bunch of currency since I can't seem to get any decent drops but nope now I just get an error when I log in bout how I need the patch. Even though I've already got the patch downloaded and I spent two hours freaking out until I finally got this post ....
this is my first league update. Do we loose all achieved status after new league release? Means I need to play from the beginning with a new build? Or I can continue my previous build with the character?
"
TeamMaule wrote:
Got some posts deleted aswell. What a lovely thing, the Got time to do that, but no time to inform us. What a joke. 1 thing GGG rocks at. Showing ppl how Lil the Care.

It is gonna be controversial if they don’t communicate with the PS community on this issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info