3.15.0 Hotfix 3

3.15.0 Hotfix 3
  • Allowed Expedition Vendor Reroll currency items to drop from Excavated Chests as well as Runic Monsters.
  • Fixed an exploit where PvP-only characters could try to buy items from the Expedition vendors.
  • Fixed an instance crash related to Instilling Orbs.

This hotfix has been deployed as a serverside fix that will apply to new areas you enter.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2021, 5:56:44 AM
Gib Tabula.
Still T-Posing issues.
i have still T-posing Grafic Issues, And Flameblast is sometimes invisble

Edit: Celestial Flameblast (Center of FLameblast is sometimes invisible)
ty GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
When we'll gonna get a hotfix which will make early game playable (for average player, not for latent masochists) again?
The only reliable way to stop the epidemy is to eliminate even slightest chance to have a contact with contagious person/thing/creature/whatever.
Thanks for giving up a weekend, Chris. I wouldn't.
tried to run a T13 scoured blighted map to test how it goes. made it about half way through the timer with no issues and then the screen froze solid for 15 seconds with audio still going and i died. tried to go back in and got the awesome delayed loading screen for about 30 seconds while audio was running away in the background for the last 20 of those 30 so i could at least hear the pump get destroyed. this game needs some serious work. could not look at the new F1 tool because everything was frozen but audio so i turned it on while going back in and nothing was spiking while waiting for the loading screen to go away.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Thank for the build mate!
I just come back to this league , sometime a monster with "Runic" note under his name get me 1 shoted with 6k2 es. How can i survive this monster ? thank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info