[3.24] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

"
Antebios wrote:
Hey there, thanks for the build !!

I wonder, what would be the best wildwood ascendancy for this ?

Is Pacify + Foul Act from Warlock a viable option ?

Honestly I think primalist is better. There are plenty of good charms that can be used - culling, penetration, endurance charges, among other useful stuff like resists, attributes, free-reserv banner, etc.
"
gui_orioli wrote:
"
Antebios wrote:
Hey there, thanks for the build !!

I wonder, what would be the best wildwood ascendancy for this ?

Is Pacify + Foul Act from Warlock a viable option ?

Honestly I think primalist is better. There are plenty of good charms that can be used - culling, penetration, endurance charges, among other useful stuff like resists, attributes, free-reserv banner, etc.

Okay ! You might be right yeah, so I took Primalist, thank you :)))))
I loved this build I used it this league 3.23 and got through most of the end game on league start. I really wanted to know what ideas you had for really pushing it further even if it was a super expensive investment I just really like the transfigured gem with it and would love to keep playing it.
"
TheNevsky wrote:
I loved this build I used it this league 3.23 and got through most of the end game on league start. I really wanted to know what ideas you had for really pushing it further even if it was a super expensive investment I just really like the transfigured gem with it and would love to keep playing it.

Is this build t16 5-7k wisp juice viable? What about uber bosses?
Also, is the build considerably worse with only the normal holy flame totem?
Last edited by toilagamer852 on Jan 23, 2024, 8:57:56 AM
"
TheNevsky wrote:

Very good! I'll think about it and try to come up with something even further to the sc trade version in PoB
Last edited by gui_orioli on Jan 26, 2024, 10:50:11 AM
What's the recommended endgame contents for this build? As it, what is it good at, average at and bad at, just to have an insight how to build atlas tree.
Looks not bad
In Trade Endgame PoB you have "15% increased maximum Life if there are no Life Modifiers on Equipped Body Armour" mastery allocated, but you're using Lightning Coil, which has flat life, so mastery gives no bonus.
No major changes this league, POBs updated.
"
gui_orioli wrote:
POBs updated.

No it's not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info