[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Nemeria wrote:
Thks for the work, i give a try to this building for 3.15, go fight the Hammer nerf !!
Great! There’s more room for improvement I think, but this is a good start. Nerfhammer be damned.

"
Mana shouldn't cause any issues?
No, 20 mana per cast with inspiration as your 6th. It might if you use damage on full life as your sixth gem. That’s why I kept inspiration as the current choice, as it decreases the mana needs vs increases it. Another option is elemental focus, but that would increase mana needs as well as remove our ability to inflict elemental ailments. Currently, I want to see how elemental ailments work on bosses in endgame as they said it’ll be easier to inflict and we have to assess the mana situation.

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
How about leap slam with fortify and culling strike ?
I don’t think LSlam works with claws, but if I’m wrong it would be brilliant. According to the gem in the wiki it doesn’t, but I haven’t tested it in game. Edit: Also, we have perma-fortify from champion.
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Jul 22, 2021, 9:05:01 AM
Leap slam for sure does not work with claws. Whirling blades does though. I was thinking Whirling blades-faster attacks-blind-culling Strike. I think I will stay with flame dash-second wind-withering step, though.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jul 22, 2021, 12:21:58 PM
I want to try and keep the marked for death cluster, it really gives a good Damage boost plus the culling Strike, and considering whirling blades again, here is an alternative utility set up I was thinking of:

4s) whirling blades - faster Attacks - blind, withering step

(3s) Ancestral Protector, defiance banner, Smoke Mine

(3s) cwdt-immortal call, enduring cry
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jul 22, 2021, 12:59:23 PM
I am super excited to SSF league start this build, thanks for the great work!
Yes I keep thinking about it lol. So if we ditch blind since we have a chance to blind on the claw wheel, I could do a set up like this:

(4s) whirling blades-faster attacks, Smoke Mine, defiance banner

(3s) cwdt-immortal call, Ancestral Protector

(3l) withering step-second wind-enduring cry
Hi this looks perfect for my leaguestart in 3.15.
How is it at killing bosses? dont see any bosskilling videos.
Here is the skill tree I have that keeps Marked for Death, going off of Donkster5's hardcore endgame tree: https://pastebin.com/dgFQxKBB
I just figured out that immortal call-cwdt is going to cost 90 mana. Maybe it would be worth just putting it on left click, or otherwise manually casting it, but I am not sure.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I just figured out that immortal call-cwdt is going to cost 90 mana. Maybe it would be worth just putting it on left click, or otherwise manually casting it, but I am not sure.

That's horrific... My new favorite guard skill is Steelskin. I've switched it in the PoB.
~Donkster5
Just started my PoE adventure. Had some fun in Ultimatum league with Molten Strike Jugg. For last 2 days I've been searching for some fun builds for next league and it seems I found it finally :D I love tankiness and would like to try something more caster'ish. Thank you for your guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info