Specified account does not exist.

I had 2 accounts that I've been using (one is normal and another one is for races) and since this morning I cannot login to either of those, both of them get same error "specified accoutn does not exist"

I'm being asked on regular basis to enter the key from mail because someone tried to login but I doubt they ever got behind my email password. I restarted the game several times and made sure I typed exactly emails and passwords but still getting the same error.

Made another account, verified it, works flawlessly.

Edit: Also, I cannot login to webisite/forums with those accounts either
Last edited by peruzzy91 on Apr 5, 2013, 5:02:38 AM
I've just managed to create a new account with email address I used to create my main account................

What happened to my old accounts? T_T

And I've just managed to create a character with same name as one of my high level chars....
Last edited by Prokastoka on Apr 5, 2013, 9:15:38 AM
Looks like I had a keylogger on my computer, I guess I deserved it, I disabled AV shields 5 days ago and forgot to turn them on.

Nothing much of value was lost, couple of 60+ dead HC chars, about 2x Exalts of currency and thankfully no HC chars (last one died yesterday in merciless)

I'm gonna go and create a new mail and new account with separate passwords so I can be safe and sound.

G'day everyone!
"
peruzzy91 wrote:
Looks like I had a keylogger on my computer, I guess I deserved it, I disabled AV shields 5 days ago and forgot to turn them on.

Nothing much of value was lost, couple of 60+ dead HC chars, about 2x Exalts of currency and thankfully no HC chars (last one died yesterday in merciless)

I'm gonna go and create a new mail and new account with separate passwords so I can be safe and sound.

G'day everyone!

Use gmail, and enable 2-factor authentication. You'll be glad you did.
Hi there,

Did you use the same email address to create these accounts? When you use the same email address to create multiple accounts it will block the original account from being used. Your original account can be retrieved but it would mean needing to block your secondary account. There are more options to recover both accounts but you will need to email support about this.

Please contact me or support at "support@grindinggear.com" for further assistance with this.

Kind regards,
Bex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info