[3.16]✨ Velyna's Hammer CoC ✨ | Spin To Win | Damage + Defence | Easy Playstyle

"
lucianssj wrote:
Hi!
I can t find the pob.... help?

At the top of page 1 under the GIF. There's a link for each tier of the build. Copy-Paste whatever tier ur focusing on.
Update: Just killed A8 Maven w/ the mid-tier setup. You need to know the fight pretty well, probably have damage flasks that refill on crit, and be prepared to deal with at least 3 memory games in her final phase. I only died once but it easily could have been 2-3 more deaths if I wasn't lucky. Tip on Nucleus phase: use the adds he spawns to generate your damage on the main boss, your cyclone AOE is too small to hit the nucleus itself if you've triggered the degen zones in the middle of the arena (as you should). GL Exiles.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Aug 5, 2021, 11:51:45 PM
Hi, that is my first time playing and I have a question!

Why the last passive skill tree is so different from the others? These means that I have to reset all my points to made these new one?
no travel skill in pob?
"
SharkRed wrote:
Hi, that is my first time playing and I have a question!

Why the last passive skill tree is so different from the others? These means that I have to reset all my points to made these new one?

Correct. You need to use a hefty # of regret orbs (think I used around 50 when I transitioned my build earlier today). This is not abnormal in POE. Many builds require a re-spec at some point.

"
no travel skill in pob?

There are 3 POB, which one? Doesn't really matter because you can use anything. I've used dash, leap slam, and now using flame dash. All of them have pros/cons, but flame dash w/ arcane surge is what you'd use in the top-tier setup.

Oh thanks my friend!

I've never played PoE for seriously, I'm coming from Diablo 3, and this universe is so different, I'm having some difficulties hahaha
"
WarPig17 wrote:
Update: @ Level 96 and think I've pushed the mid-tier build as far as it can go in terms of all around survivability & damage within a reasonable budget. I only recent got a corrupted mjolnir but it is not necessary -- I simply wanted the QoL over having fortify attached to my leap slam (which I now use the slot for tempest shield).

Generally speaking the mid-tier build is quite achievable budget wise, but definitely a bit daunting when thinking about upgrading to the 'God-Tier' build (i.e. looks expensive and mental-calculus heavy). My experience at mid-tier thus far is it's a very good build that takes off for sure once the pieces in place, but a newer player (or less-than-intermediate player) might have trouble getting into the early/mid 90's with it (as I've mentioned before the defensive layers & survivability are 'meh' for quite awhile). I'm almost on A8 Sirus and don't think that will be much challenge. Maven too should melt once I get there.

I'm running a large cluster w/ only snowstorm & overshock (no Doryani's -- way too rare and expensive for very little gain). If you need more life leech for the build get the lab enchant for your boots. I'm managing to run both vitality and clarity (not at max level though) w/ about 150'ish mana leftoever.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/e1ryc3Sx

Here's my setup:

Spoiler

Thanks for all the updates. In this tree you are traveling all the way to Cruel Preparation. Wouldnt it be better to just drop those 6 Points and go into to Purity of flesh. This way you free up 4 Points. You might even drop an additional one in the 5% life node below discipline and Training. I feel like you dont need the extra res.

And how did you get that medium cluster jewel there are no on the trade site at the moment.
Last edited by MistrPow on Aug 7, 2021, 12:22:56 PM
"
Thanks for all the updates. In this tree you are traveling all the way to Cruel Preparation. Wouldnt it be better to just drop those 6 Points and go into to Purity of flesh. This way you free up 4 Points. You might even drop an additional one in the 5% life node below discipline and Training. I feel like you dont need the extra res.

And how did you get that medium cluster jewel there are no on the trade site at the moment.

I'm not really a POB-warrior, I just usually do what the guide builder tells me. So if you're seeing ways to make the tree efficient for yourself, by all means do so.

The medium cluster jewel you're referring to (Chilling Presence / Stormrider iirc) I'm pretty sure I crafted myself. I also remember there being none on AH, so just find yourself a level 75-base and go for it w/ alts, augs, regals, scours. Crafting mediums isn't too bad -- crafting large are the real nightmare in my experience.

I've since transitioned to the final-form build and will post my gear/thoughts a bit later.
So here is my final-form POB. Some minor differences in gear/jewels/gems but otherwise following Velyna's POBs the whole way. Honestly still no idea how to calculate CoC DPS (My POB Shaper DPS at about 4/5 of Velyna's POB), but have burned down A9 Sirus rather quickly, A9 Maven quite challenging but doable (i.e. low regen and low-use recovery skill hurts against the constant barrage of damage and teleports throughout the fight). Not super speedy but it's a smooth build that clears screens on T16 easily and usually not at risk defensively unless against RIPPY conqueror mobs, bosses, etc. In that sense you're rather tanky, but still not a face-tanker in this form. Delirium mirrors on good layouts are usually 6 reward level if ur somewhat competent and no how to escape the rippy mob-splosion situations delirium is known for: https://pastebin.com/04zT8z9n

Gear:

Spoiler

Edit: Keep in mind it's a bit of a challenge to reach 110 elemental resist when ur trying to find strength on alot of your rare (often expensive) pieces, so mods like elemental weakness, etc. will definitely hurt, but I've run many such maps without incident by means of more careful play generally. Something to consider. Also I'm forgetting the exact cost for transitioning from mid-tier to high-tier setup, and I'd estimate it cost me 25-30ish exalts. It could get more expensive as league goes on (hard to say).
Last edited by WarPig17 on Aug 8, 2021, 9:58:52 PM
Hey volks, i started this build a week ago and its looking quite good, iam in the God tier right now and trying to get the last things like +2 projectile chest. I got a question about the Transcendent Flesh Jewel, is it really that good or could i just use a normal rare one?

Spoiler
Item Class: JewelsRarity: RareHypnotic HopeCobalt Jewel--------Item Level: 74--------4% increased Attack Speed+15% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells+17% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Lightning Skills8% increased maximum Energy Shield--------Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Also feel free to check out my build and if you find any way to enhance my build let me know :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info