How does "cast speed" affect Unleash support gem?

Like the title said, I couldn't really find an answer on POE Wiki. My question is,if I'm using Unleash support gem, and my gears/passive tree have some cast speed. How does those case speed affect unleash gem? Will they make cast animation faster? Thank you.
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2021, 7:19:46 AM
it will make the casting animation slightly faster but it's so fast already that it's useless.
If you want to improve your cast / sec you need to get seal gain frequency.
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
"
Arcanist_ wrote:
it will make the casting animation slightly faster but it's so fast already that it's useless.
If you want to improve your cast / sec you need to get seal gain frequency.

Emm, how do I get unleash seal gain frequency?
"
Wes07 wrote:

Emm, how do I get unleash seal gain frequency?

It seems to be intentionally uncommon in order to balance Unleash around being a "more powerful if you only use this skill periodically rather than spamming it."

If you search "seal gain" on the passive tree, you should find that highlights 2 passive nodes in the upper left portion of the tree, near the "Doomsday" keystone.

The wiki page on Unleash seems to list a few other sources of seal gain frequency, such as the Fated Unique Item Doedre's Malevolence.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I think its 2 passives on the tree and spell damage cluster jewels that have seal frequency
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
I think its 2 passives on the tree and spell damage cluster jewels that have seal frequency

I can confirm that spell dmg cluster jewels is one source and the notable to get is called Seal Mender (and really nice with Thaumophage) which is one of the more rarer mods/conbination to roll on that type of jewel but so worth getting if you want to be able to spam more unleashed linked skills and have some better ES leach/dmg while on full ES, other than the 2 minor seal gain frequency minor nodes in the Thunderous Salvo Notable Cluster. For my BF/BB build having the one 30% Seal Mender is quite enough to get both BF/BB cast times close to the same casting frequency with some Shaper-influenced lvl 20 Faster Casting Fingerless Silk Gloves, and if elevated to lvl 25, even better.

(Still not finished, waiting on a caster Aug)

(still unfinished as well, and hopefully will be soon adding in an Aisling Tier 4 Prefix once I 1st craft on "Suffixes Cannot be changed" then scouring when I'm able to access her bench in the hopes of getting the Tier 4 veiled mod of dmg while leeching or dmg during any flask effect, then can benchcraft on 70 flat life to leave an open prefix for an aug caster for spell dmg mod. I can't afford to risk losing Faster Casting or Culling Strike suffix mods at this point so just leaving those alone for now until I can afford to go through a better process in combining those 2 mods already elevated towards a potential upgrade.
Last edited by AShugars on Jun 10, 2021, 7:34:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info