Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

Excited to see the new nerfs
"
game-wide balance changes

Bye Valdos... again. Bye self-chill. bye Vaal skills.... again.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
cannot wait to play 3.15 for 2 weeks before being bored af again cause of the lack of endgame content and boring ass league machanic.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
Staying tuned...
hopefully I get enough time to play this season, I had no time for ultimatum T_T and starting now feels kind of .... to late
I'm always excited to see a new league before they start, but over the past few I haven't really been absorbed into the content. Leagues need a fresh approach and more depth. Hopefully next league offers that.

"The scope of the 3.15 league is a bit larger than Ultimatum."

So even worse performance than Ultimatum incoming? Hopefully you un-nerf fun and access to content.
POG
"Like any Path of Exile expansion, 3.15 contains a new challenge league, new rewards, game-wide balance changes and more. The scope of the 3.15 league is a bit larger than Ultimatum."

So even more not repaired BUGS?
I really enjoyed the announcement stream last time. I'm looking forward to this one too.

And you know, if you're serious about getting more people streaming POE, and watching POE streams, then all you really have to do is enable drops.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info