Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

Word
"
a new challenge league

ahh I see you will chage the shape we will be fighting in(triangles would be dope) or are you going to change the way we fight in circles?
I like cheese
Last edited by DeathHoundMaliketh on Jun 8, 2021, 12:29:34 AM
"
Like any Path of Exile expansion, 3.15 contains a new challenge league, new rewards, game-wide balance changes and more. The scope of the 3.15 league is a bit larger than Ultimatum.

Let's see if ya'll learned any lessons from April 17th, 2021.........

I, for one, won't be holding my breath.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jun 8, 2021, 12:30:36 AM
I enjoyed the current league and am excited to see the next, but as someone who often does 40/40, please consider not doing anything like the Trial Master tether condition again.

It took so long to spawn him, and despite what your data said in a post a week or so ago, I was one of the unlucky ones who went far under the Trial Master spawning.

From around 700ish onward I never skipped the Trial Master once, this includes stone circles. I can't say what number from 0-700ish was T14-16 maps, but 700ish till 1293 was all T14-16, and you are welcome to check that for legitimacy if you think I'm just exaggerating.

I'd actually not have a problem with the spawn rate being so low, since the rewards can be nice, but not with there being 4 separate conditions you need to complete, and I very rarely speak badly of you guys as a company, it made me feel like you don't value my time at all.

That said, other than the Trial Master challenge I think this league you did great on pretty much all the other challenges, and I thought the end game grinds were very fair.

I think the current league will fit nicely into the core game, and hope it does go core.

I think making something very rare is fine, such as Trial Master spawn and Hateforge, just please don't attach a challenge to something like that again.

Looking forward to the next league, I hope it's on the metal band list.
I may be mad
I may be blind
I may be viciously unkind
But I can still read what you're thinking
And I've heard it said too many times
That you'd be better off
Besides
Why can't you see this boat is sinking
(This boat is sinking, this boat is sinking)
Why -Annie Lenoxx
Most likely
blade blast dmg and area of effect nerf. blade fall reduce the amount of blade active at the same time and reduce the cast speed.
Increase the cd on cast on crit support back to 0.5 second,and adding #% reduction on dmg for supported spells.
Elementalist ascendancy nerf including golem buffs.
Harvest, ritual, beyond, delve, ultimatum nerfs.
Fire burst nerf.
Raider ascendancy nerf.
Poison nerf.

Never mind too many to name it all, maybe with more nerfs we finally can play spectral throw as nothing else left to play

Oh! Please nerfs the spawn rate for trial master with ultimatum maybe going core if you nerf it abit more we might be able to find him once per league don't forget to add some challenges for the fight !
Last edited by Exile859 on Jun 8, 2021, 12:43:05 AM
"
Septile wrote:
"
game-wide balance changes

Nerf league 2 confirmed!

Nerf league 2: Electric (Golem) Boogaloo
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
I hope we gonna see some nice buffs this time. Both to previous leagues content, monster loot and underperforming gems and uniques.
"
Exile859 wrote:
Most likely
blade blast dmg and area of effect nerf. blade fall reduce the amount of blade active at the same time and reduce the cast speed.
Increase the cd on cast on crit support back to 0.5 second,and adding #% reduction on dmg for supported spells.
Elementalist ascendancy nerf including golem buffs.
Harvest, ritual, beyond, delve, ultimatum nerfs.
Fire burst nerf.
Raider ascendancy nerf.
Poison nerf.

Never mind too many to name it all, maybe with more nerfs we finally can play spectral throw as nothing else left to play

Oh! Please nerfs the spawn rate for trial master with ultimatum maybe going core if you nerf it abit more we might be able to find him once per league don't forget to add some challenges for the fight !

Oh you forget the Nerf for Aisling Veiled Mechanics.
can't wait to know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info