Open beta ETA?

Alrite i'm not a newb in here, some of you may know me.
I just took a long break from the game... (2 months now i think).

I feel like playing again, but casually, like 1 hour a day.
So that's a really slow pace, and losing that char would be sad for me. I have to wait till i can have my char forever, then slowly build him up :)

So i'll come back @ open beta.

Any info when will it start? just roughly, so i know what to expect.
Insan
Last edited by PaxPro on May 11, 2012, 3:50:46 PM
There's a giant clock on the front page o.O

Its in about 4 hours.
That's the public stress test, not the open beta.

@OP: Currently the devs have guestimated that PoE will roll into open beta in June if all goes according to schedule. Of course, in game development things rarely go according to schedule, lol - so stay tuned.
Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar
Open beta comes when the game is release ready, large reason behind the wipe (migration) of 0.9.9 was the drastic changes implemented.

Drastic changes need to be made while in Closed Beta as to not disrupt the players gameplay.

And as you can see these drastic changes are requiring a number of bug fixes etc as they come to fruition.

Were already on 0.9.9d, and soon 0.9.9e I'd imagine.

0.9.10 is still comining and that is the final major patch, after that and once its smoothed out, the game will move to OB.

Estimate is junish, which I would guess mid-late june at this point. OB will be the release.

I would rather things not go as schedule as it much better to release a game when its ready then prematurely.
Last edited by Neokolzia on May 11, 2012, 4:14:11 PM
If you mean the full OB that is still supposed to be in June last I saw.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
"
Neokolzia wrote:
0.9.10 is still comining and that is the final major patch, after that and once its smoothed out, the game will move to OB.

Not necessarily. 0.9.11 is after 0.9.10... There's possibly an infinite number of releases until OB. :)
Thanks guys, got the info i needed :)

cheers
Insan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info