Lightning Warp should lose its T-Override

People are just making auto-target mines that ignore their mine-throwing speed T-value calculations with Lightning Warp's 1.0s T-Override.
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2021, 1:30:26 PM
after doing a miner for pvp I could affirm that the damage scales with ''mine throwing speed'' . maybe mine throwing speed needs a cap in pvp like maybe limited to 30% increased mine throwing speed ( just in pvp ) , even if they nerf the damage if you have a lot of mine throwing speed the dmg will become very high because you will hit many times

That's actually incorrect..
More mine throwing speed means less damage cause of T value and pvp formula.
The only reason throwing speed is needed and has to be invested in, is because you need to try to hit your enemy first before they hit you.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
That's actually incorrect..
More mine throwing speed means less damage cause of T value and pvp formula.
The only reason throwing speed is needed and has to be invested in, is because you need to try to hit your enemy first before they hit you.

This is wrong.
The T value of lightning warp is FIXED to 1 second.
It means mine throwing speed would not affect the T value at all.
This is the reason why lightning warp mine deals abnormally huge dps.
Last edited by wylkme on May 28, 2021, 3:11:50 AM
Last edited by wylkme on May 28, 2021, 10:56:06 AM
My apologies I was gone on a vacation getaway trip for a few days :)
I feel energized now :D

I might not have been clear when I initially made that post. Yes, I am aware of the override. I was just speaking about mines in general (should have made that more clear) and how its important to accumulate as much throw speed as possible to be effective in pvp against higher aoe folks even though this essentially means total lower damage because of T-value calculations.

Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on May 31, 2021, 8:50:16 PM
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:

I might not have been clear when I initially made that post. Yes, I am aware of the override. I was just speaking about mines in general (should have made that more clear) and how its important to accumulate as much throw speed as possible to be effective in pvp against higher aoe folks even though this essentially means total lower damage because of T-value calculations.

We are talking about T value override of lightning warp.

You should start another thread if you want to discuss mines in general.
Last edited by wylkme on May 31, 2021, 9:29:17 PM
"
wylkme wrote:
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:

We are talking about T value override of lightning warp.

You should start another post if you want to discuss mines in general.

I agree, that is literally what I just stated...
Am I missing something? lol

it s a pretty cool build sad it s not balanced
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info