Groundslam / Summoner Hybrid

I like playing with minions, but i also love the oomph of a big 2-hander.
That's why i tried coming up with a build that can do both.
It doesn't excel in either, but together i think it makes up for a survivable build.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEsxCXFE0UsBZvGS4ZhRo4GmwdFCSqJ-0o-iq6Nuk6MDrhPC1Bh0QERnFM_025TeNQUFRJVcZYY1nzWpFfP2aeaqxyqXq4fNmCx4VgiECI8YzPj0aQM5BVkyeVIJuhogCmV6asp4SofaloqW6qxKxZrJisqq6Tr2y0DLXytz653b-XwBrE9sWKxq7G2Mk9zLzPZdDQ0_vUj-Nq51LnY-8O8B_yHvIv8kX2SPfX-tL-Cv6P

I picked up the basic marauder skills, with enough HP to take a beating and be able to run groundslam with BM gem.
Next to that I plan to run a skelly-totem and summon specters for ranged damage when i'm in melee. On the route I also picked up enough INT for leveling the minions.
Being close to it, also picked up Hex Master so i don't need to bother with recasting curses.

I would appreciate any comments on this build ... and if it even makes sense :)
Guess not then ;)

Being stubborn as i am ... will switch to this when i hit 50.
"
MarlonB wrote:
Guess not then ;)

Being stubborn as i am ... will switch to this when i hit 50.

If you can't pull off getting a good amount of mace / phys damage nodes and having 260% increased maximum life in the end-game, then you need to rethink your build as a GS marauder, at least for group-map play. Every build needs at least 260%IML, or kaoms - or both :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I think i'm pretty close to the 260%.
The summoned skellies/spectres will also take and do damage for me to make up the shortcomings.

At least that is what i expect :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info