Build Improvement/ Respec

Hi all! Thanks for taking the time to read this thread that I hopefully placed in the right place! :)

I currently have a lv 93 Blade Fall Blade Blast Assassin, pretty good damage but not so good survivability. I socketed one watchstone in each region and farmed until I got pretty good gear and started farming for the rest of the watchstones. In maps tier 11 and above I'm a glass cannon.

I need help either making the build tankier or respecing.

First option would be making the build tankier, I followed the build guide by Zizaran, and I'm happy on the offensive side, but defensively its pretty bad in red tier maps. I asked him on stream and he said that it is a pretty bad from a survivability pov. Do YOU have any suggestions on how could I improve it?

I also thought about respecing, I have the ability to farm yellow maps to get a good amount of currency and also have the option to sell the gear I will not further need.
What are some shadow builds that have a pretty good clear speed and good enough survivability for end game content?

If you want to see the build I'm currently on you can import it in POB, user name ”BoredBadger”, character name ”fthequeue”.

foot note: I would prefer respecing over making a new character bcs I'm in university and I also have a job, so I want to limit myself to one character / league.
Last bumped on May 27, 2021, 2:04:05 AM
Hi! I hope you haven't quit the game! I've seen your char, it lacks of many sources of dmg mitigation. I only play melee chars and I only die making bad choices. Currently trying to reach lvl 98. Here is the most recent guide I'm following " https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2284176 ", but take a look at my assassin on std too, I've done some improvements to survivality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info