Possible North Korea shooting war?

"
HappyApple wrote:
Some1 should put NK on probation

NK isn't really threatening anybody. Just /ignore them if you are bothered.
funny way of discussing. :)
"
Vakirauta wrote:
This is all just an exaggrated propaganda of USA. They did the same to Russia, even China. Does anybody remember Cuban conflict with USA? Perhaps Bush's discomfort with Venezuela? I don't think what happened and still happens in middle east needs to be recalled since it's clear to see and understand. Just keep in mind what their reasons were for invading countries, they'll soon do the same to NK.

Normally I would agree with you that this just the Cuban Missile Crisis 2: The Electric Boogaloo, but North Korea doesn't really have any resources we need. As for China they have a far, at least numerically, superior ground force, so starting a falsified war with North Korea has no real upside. Now with the middle east wars, which is not over oil because they less than ten percent of the worlds oil supplies, it is about converting them to a democracy and making them break like we did with Russia so they have to join us so they don't go extinct.
"
Vakirauta wrote:
This is all just an exaggrated propaganda of USA. They did the same to Russia, even China. Does anybody remember Cuban conflict with USA? Perhaps Bush's discomfort with Venezuela? I don't think what happened and still happens in middle east needs to be recalled since it's clear to see and understand. Just keep in mind what their reasons were for invading countries, they'll soon do the same to NK.

Propaganda is often prelude to war.
The USA has bombed something like 70 countries in the last 70 years. (anyone know the exact number?) No reason to think they wont do the same to NK.
If i remember correctly, the USA spends more on defense than most all other countries combined. They got thousands of people spying and analyzing every potential threat.
I sometimes wonder if the perpetuation of things is merely about pay checks. Look at war on drugs for instance. Billions spent every year. Imagine how may people would suddenly be without a job if it was just suddenly called off. The judicial system, law enforcement, prisons, rehab facilities, etc. all would be devastated. And really, what skills do these people have? They are useless to society. Without their current job they would be bums or dangerous criminals. But i guess things are the way they are...until they arent. And when they arent, noone but the cockroaches will be alive to care.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 4, 2013, 8:55:08 PM
"
dzordzo wrote:
Nothing will happen, it's just a cold war.

If it is a cold war there is nothing to worry about then.

Forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info