New to Game

Just found out about the game today. So far it is great! Looking forward to a nice long time playing.
"On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll..."

IGN: BigBooger
Hi and welcome! Hope to see you in-game at some point. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Just found out about the game today and already got a beta invite or did you support the game?

I finally get to see the game this weekend.
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server (212.16.110.188:64738 PW: poe)

.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Last edited by Yizle on May 10, 2012, 9:56:18 PM
Yeah, i'm pretty darn excited for the public weekend, going to be sooo much fun!
Welcome (over)board, Exile! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Welcome! Definitely looking forward to this weekend.
Ok I'll ask this here since I don't want to open up another thread. How much of PoE is finished? How long until this game is ready for release?
Last edited by kartana on May 11, 2012, 9:41:27 AM
I thought this game was completely free to play? why can't I log into the game??? it says "gameplay is not activated on this account, an unexpected error occurred"... wtf!?!?
"
insanetoker89 wrote:
I thought this game was completely free to play? why can't I log into the game??? it says "gameplay is not activated on this account, an unexpected error occurred"... wtf!?!?

It's still in closed beta.

The open beta weekend starts at 5pm pacific today, I believe. After the weekend, it will return to closed beta, again. A public open beta is slated to begin sometime early summer.
Last edited by lurker541 on May 11, 2012, 10:09:46 AM
Well then, false advertisement... 2 days of my life I'll never get back..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info