[3.22] Armoured Exsanguinate Scion - 30k armour 100% spellsup 75/75 real block

Thx for build! Switching between yours build and AndreshKi's Blood Queen build, Tried cyclone version. Looking for something suits to me personally. All the time feeling lack of defense, currently trying The Queen's Hunger chest to get offerings w/o gems. Quite inspiring!
Newb
Thx for this build, what do think of 3.15? Do you have an overview?
How this build works maping?... You die so much only doing maps?... I normally like to go to level 99 or 100 doing maps, this would be a nice build to try that?... Thanks in advance...

How it works agains sirus 9 and maven?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jul 22, 2021, 1:19:17 PM
"
Flopper123 wrote:
Thx for this build, what do think of 3.15? Do you have an overview?

I wrote something about that. We loose dps due to support gem nerfs. That's about it. Still at 4.5 mill trash and boss dps with decent gear.

Edit: Trigger costs don't matter sill have eldrich battery => easy mode
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jul 29, 2021, 6:48:44 AM
Hey, what we looking for, lethal pride or militant faith?... what skill we need in "The Agnostic"? If we need "TEmpered By War", Why?... I don´t undestand so good this tempered... Thanks in advance...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jul 30, 2021, 2:55:49 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey, what we looking for, lethal pride or militant faith?... what skill we need in "The Agnostic"? If we need "TEmpered By War", Why?... I don´t undestand so good this tempered... Thanks in advance...

Militant faith is the budget variant as you don't need so much resists on items, and so it is adviced to use when starting.

Tempered by war lets you take 50% of cold and lighting dmg as fire damage, this has two advantages:

1. I have 86% fire ress, so eledmg gets reduced further.
2. Elemental penetration mods are weaker as they must penetrate fireress too.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
do you have leveling guide for league start?
Out of curiosity, why does every PoB have seven gems checked with the exsanguinate group?

Also, as a new player, I'd appreciate elaboration on the auto cast section. Are those gems just suggestions to put on left click, or am I missing something with cast on damage taken or something. Although the links seem a bit different from some of the PoB in general.
The circle of guild (unique ring) has arcane surge on hit with spells.
To mirror this in PoB you can add a lvl 1 arcane surge gem to the setup.
Otherwise it wont count the dmg you get from that.

As for the autocast, these 3 gems (in that order) go in the wand.
It has the trigger socketed spells on skill use mod on it.
So everytime you cast a spell it will trigger one of the gems in order from top to bottom.
The gems don't have to be linked, just have to be in the wand.
The 8 sec cooldown is per gem so each skill can trigger only once per 8 seconds.

Ahhh, cool. Thanks, I appreciate the elaboration, figured I was just missing something being so new :)

I am enjoying the build, though I'm so early with it that the fact that I'm twinked to the gills this being my second character probably contributes to how badly I'm curbstomping everything, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info