Labyrinth "Twice Enchanted" doesn't appear in list of active mods on the map

When you obtain this shrine and open the map, there is no mention of it in the top right corner. You have to remember/guess what the flavour text means when you first touch the Dark Shrine.

This has been an issue for several leagues.

Edit: Party members may not benefit from this buff either (I tend to play solo).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 2, 2021, 12:24:24 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2021, 8:52:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It is changed in 3.13
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
It is changed in 3.13
Please elaborate? It... still lets you use the Divine Font twice. My issue is that there is no in-game indication that you've discovered this Dark Shrine aside from being able to use the font twice (which you won't know until you reach and interact with the font, so the player can easily end up thinking the Dark Shrine bugged/did nothing).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
The exact wording is buried in the forum somewhere and i forgot to dig it out and add to the wiki.

But it just change to not showing and seem party member does not benefit from it
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info