Why my ROA Marauder DPS is so low with 3000 Health :( ?

First, your RoA tooltip dps is incorrect. This is because your hit chance is taken into consideration. This is incorrect as RoA will never miss. This is one reason why your tooltip dps is lower than your actual dps. One of the reasons you see these higher dps numbers with RoA (10k is actually not very high, I've seen people with 20k+ who don't want any more because they don't want to die to reflect) is because they use Lioneye's Glare, which will make the tooltip dps accurate (since it will cause all of your attacks to have a 100% chance to hit--whereas RoA always has this 100% chance regardless of what bow you use).
Second, Point Blank isn't reflected on the tooltip either. So, don't be confused when your tooltip dps doesn't change. Note that you should get the passive rather than using the support gem.
Third, I would suggest replacing added fire with weapon elemental. I'm not 100% certain, but I think it should give you more dps.

Edit: I took a look at your passive tree and made a change. I speced out of lava lash (it's actually not very good--especially for 5 points) and instead got elemental adaptation (80% resists is tremendously helpful, even in default) and the 30% ele damage with weapons by the duelist tree. Now, rather than 30% fire, you get 30% with all elements, more defense, and easier access to the life near the duelist tree later.

Also, you should replace your astramentis with a different, more offensive, onyx or jade amulet. Your rings also don't have any elemental damage on them. If they did, you would see a huge dps boost (especially if you replace added fire like I suggested).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDH0OrRB_FE0VIBjbGS4ZhRm0GjgdFCFgJKon7SlPKaUqTSzpMgkyfjKJNuk8LT8nQKBDnEp9UFBUSVXGV-JYY1nzW69fP2BLZp5noG6qdO108Xflerh674KbgziHdozPj0aQVZ65ogCnCKeErKquk7c-uJO53b6nwBrE9saexq7G2MrTzZjPZdDQ1I_dDd7G42rnUudj6mLsOO8O707vfPIv8kX2SPqx-tL8xf4K891W-t1G_E5jpw==
Last edited by Pastromy on Apr 3, 2013, 5:43:21 PM
Argh thank you guys!!!! Really helpful. I think i am gonna update my status 1 or 2 weeks later, just to save enough Exalted and change my gear :)))))))))))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info