PS5 Map Stash conversion?

As the title suggests, it possibly is the same as on PS4, but I don't know how to do that either, it's my first time trying to convert on Standard
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2021, 1:41:33 PM
If it's just stuff from Ritual league... then there is no conversion, because they didn't reshuffle the Atlas.

For older maps, the directions appear on the Map Tab screen, but only if the tab isn't already the latest version.
"
QQPQ wrote:
If it's just stuff from Ritual league... then there is no conversion, because they didn't reshuffle the Atlas.

For older maps, the directions appear on the Map Tab screen, but only if the tab isn't already the latest version.

Thx for your quick answer.ü

So I can't put the old maps in the normal map stash (tried that), even though there was no reshuffling?

Any idea if I need to run them all again, because of the 'all maps' trophy?
Because I couldnt get my hands on three uniques for the love of god. (Machinarium, perandus and mao kun) didn't have enough currency.
"
Winterman89 wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

Thx for your quick answer.ü

So I can't put the old maps in the normal map stash (tried that), even though there was no reshuffling?

Any idea if I need to run them all again, because of the 'all maps' trophy?
Because I couldnt get my hands on three uniques for the love of god. (Machinarium, perandus and mao kun) didn't have enough currency.

Sorry, I haven't actually played Standard since the patch, so I'm not sure.

But, about the "run them all again", it has never been that way.

When you run a single T16 map after the league change (in Standard, specifically), it completes everything you had before. This assumes you earned 32 watchstones at some point. I don't remember if it does unique map completion this way or not.
Thanks bud, will try that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info