Breaking Faces - Where to Spec, how to get the most out of my AOE?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADjwUcRkuJ-0otSkuMgk6Uj38QapQUFRJVgRXDVhjXz9giGFSah5yqXy4fNmGYIzPkc6fy6cwqBisqrndu-3G2Nlh37_nUu8O707yL_ZI9zL3vvjrouo=

Gear

I just took Blood Magic, and am still feeling a little bit fragile (I have about 800 life, and am halfway through cruel act 1 - this is probably not enough). I need to get better rings. Is it worth dropping Ezyomyte at this point? I need better Iron Rings, or at least better life rolls on them, and my amulet is kind of a desperation tactic until I can spec into some dex - I needed Cyclone, and I needed it now, because not having any AOE kinda sucks.

Is it worth speccing through three worthless nodes for Master Of The Arena and the life nodes beyond it? What other pieces of gear should I consider replacing? Are there any obvious links I'm missing (other than Increased Area of Effect on Cyclone, which I am working on getting the links for)? Where do I go after I take the Duelist life cluster with Troll Blood? Any advice is very well welcome!

...Also, I've heard things about a variant that uses Chance To Ignite and Elemental Proliferation to turn Infernal Blow into a screen-wiping AOE; anyone know anything about this?

Also, if anyone wants to chat, IGN Punchy_McFacebreaker
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Apr 2, 2013, 9:02:53 PM

im doing 2.6k cyclone in town without buffs. I would recommend taking the 3 defense nodes on your way to the arena skill. Defense is a big problem in this build.

if you have questions you can message me in game _cloudy_
"
dr0p wrote:
im doing 2.6k cyclone in town without buffs. I would recommend taking the 3 defense nodes on your way to the arena skill. Defense is a big problem in this build.

if you have questions you can message me in game _cloudy_

Holy cow, I never even thought of using blood magic support gems on attacks only. That... Seems like it should've been a no-brainer, especially given how great Hatred is in this build. You don't seem to have a single-target DPS... No Infernal or Dominating? Also, could you post your skill tree? And are you considering upgrading Broadstroke to Daresso's Courage? Also, I'm not sure I like Concentrated Effect on cyclone... I need the extra area. :P
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Apr 5, 2013, 4:31:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info