High frequency soundscape in Celestial and Shaper Hideout triggering headaches / tinnitus

Now, this may be a bit of an unusual report, but with the Celestial and the Shaper Hideout, there is this "space" soundscape in background, playing atmospheric sound effects. And among them is a very high pitched wine that may be barely audible to many people or possibly not at all depending on your audio setup.

However, given that I have decently sensitive hearing and playing with headphones, this high pitched whine coming in slow waves is very prominent, sounding very close to tinnitus and causing me actual headaches to the point that I cannot use this hideout at all and do struggle whenever I enter someone else's for trading.

It seems to be part of the ambient sounds and I do not want to turn of ambient sounds completely as that would obviously ruin the soundscape in all other content.

I would therefore be glad if the soundscape there could be reviewed and the extremely high frequency parts be removed or adjusted. Thanks!
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2021, 12:29:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info