Anyone else not finding lab trials?

I'm getting to yellow maps, and I've still not found ANY lab trials.

I know they're not 100% broken, because I saw the "so and so is the first to enter Burning Rage" and stuff at the league start.

But It seems *very* odd that I'm still at zero.
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2021, 1:46:19 AM
they probably want you to buy the offerings now. You know probably that you can use them now in the map device to spawn a trial.

I only ran like 5 maps, and found one trial. Maybe I was just lucky.
I eventually figured out what was going on.

For some reason, the last of the "The Lord's Labyrinth" quests didn't automatically start for me, so I had to go try to start the Lab (which I couldn't, obviously), and *then* it started the quest, and I was able to get trials.

This is despite having done the first 3 labs before getting to maps.
QQPQ, how is your league going?
"
QQPQ, how is your league going?

Pretty good.

I'm enjoying the league mechanic a lot, even though it has some issues (like the L1-quit-flask thing), and I'm liking the build I chose.

I've been wanting to try out the Steel skills since the rework, so I decided to go with Don The Crown's Steel Champ build, and it's been good.

I've also started a Scion to try out the blood skills, and I'm thinking I will do some kind of Trapper as well.

This is all dependent on the game performance working in high reds, unlike last league.

Having a PS5 (which I didn't then) will probably help with that.

Fingers crossed.
Good, so you are on PS5, I still use x1x :(. This my 2nd league, so I just choose the most popular BD, which may be easier for me to start.

Glad you figured that out.

I play on the xbox with some friends and we noticed the same thing I was getting labs every map almost it seemed like. and my friend didn't see any and he was already in T7s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info