3.14.0c Hotfix 3

"
HDTheKiller wrote:
What game are you playing?
Path of Nerfxile
And what league?
Nerfimatum

More like Path Of Lagxile or Path Of Suxile or Path Of FPSDROPxile or Path Of TextureStreamSuxile or Path Of UnrealEngine87234987234WeEvenStutterAtRtx3080xile
Hey, look! It's yet ANOTHER hotfix WITHOUT a fix to BLASTCHAIN MINE! Awesome work guys, keep up the good work!
Booooooooooooo this interaction was the only thing that could've made me actually come back to the league. I got excited for nothing.
where all this going guys? what u want? kill the whole endgame, kill builds, and all the fun that player can reach... what u want? every player leave the game after the first week?
There will always be people who complain about anything, just for the sake of complaining... I mean I'm complaining right now, but you get the gist.

If Vaal Skills - alternative skills to other skills - were supposed to be used infinitely, why even introduce them as vaal skills. Did you guys think you could harness the power of the Vaal so easily? In my honest opinion it was blatantly obvious that it wasn't supposed to work like that.
"
Peepega wrote:
where all this going guys? what u want? kill the whole endgame, kill builds, and all the fun that player can reach... what u want? every player leave the game after the first week?

The vision is diablo 2 like, path of exile is way too easy in comparison to diablo 2, sorry if your broken ass build got nerfed
where is the drop ??
Putting a hard cap on 'Total Mana Reserve' for each skill, when?
"
Elloktrik wrote:
"
HDTheKiller wrote:
What game are you playing?
Path of Nerfxile
And what league?
Nerfimatum

More like Path Of Lagxile or Path Of Suxile or Path Of FPSDROPxile or Path Of TextureStreamSuxile or Path Of UnrealEngine87234987234WeEvenStutterAtRtx3080xile

I don't really stutter with a RTX 3080 even in a 100% Delirium map, sooo....
thx for fixing tremor rod and mines atleast now we can play our builds /s

oh wait u didn't ur nerfing other shit instead of fixing what is not working properly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info