[3.14] HunterKee's Reap | 🔥Burning Scythe💀 | Fire Conversion | Tanky | League Start

"

"
Pro/Con
+ Tanky
+ High Single Target
+ Good Clear
+ No mana issue

- Cost 300 life per cast for 5 Charges
- Must cap chaos resis
- Need Corrupted Soul to reach Full potential

Defense
- Immune to elemental ailments
- Glancing blow with full block
- Fortify
- 2k+ regen in total
- Petrified Blood delay hit dmg

"
So, this build will try use inqusitor high regen to abuse Petrified Blood. This will let 50% our incoming hit damage delay and receive in over 4 sec. If we have enough regen and mitigation, we could basically have huge damage reduction of all types with Corrupted Soul.

However, Chaos Damage is really dangerous so try cap chaos resis.

"
Update Log:
4/15/2021: Update Guide

"
TLDR POB:
Leveling: https://pastebin.com/kefxvQ2J
Basic: https://pastebin.com/chQ5dGnJ

Unique Gear:

- Add flat to spell cause Battlemage
- Full Fire conversion
- Could double corrupt for power charge on crit

Other Rare:

1. Cap ele resis AND CHAOS RESIS
2. High life
3. High ES

Gem Links

Reap+

Petrified Blood +

Unique Jewel:

And a good watcher's eye as always

Rare Jewel:
1. Life
2. Crit multi
3. 20% avoid Stun from New Abyss
4. 10% avoid stun from Harvest Jewel implict

Flask:

- Get instant when low life(we always low life)
- Get bleed, curse immune

Ascendancy: Sanctuary -> Pious Path -> Rightous Providence/Instruments of Virtue

Pantheon: Lunaris, Gruthkul(for phy reduction)/Ryslatha(If life over 3k)

Bandit: Kill all

Anointment: Heart of Flame

"
Stun immune?
Arcane Swiftness give you 20%
Each Abyss jewel give you 20%
We have total 6 jewels, 10% per from harvest
Leveling
From Start:
Use Purifying Flame & Holy Flame Totem

Then use spellslinger:
Reap

You could use: Doryani's Catalyst
This unique has good flat dmg and ele dmg scaling
Enough regen:
Hand cast
Why Inquisitor
- High regen works well with Petrified Blood
- High regen don't need to worried kill yourself cuz Reap cost
- High crit
Dagger Farm
It drop from any elder guardian, so use atlas passive to farm it
No Glancing Blow?
You could use +15% spell block Essence on shield to get good spell block. Then use rumi flask you should be able to have around:
60%+on both block
When Go Low Life
-Enough regen
-You could allocate Pain Attunement
-If you play hc or anything, dont go LL until you have timeless jewel
Don't like Reap?
You could just switch to standard Blade blast, the tree and scaling is the same.
Last edited by ahunterkee on Apr 15, 2021, 3:36:55 PM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2021, 4:56:07 PM
reserve
mark
mark
Looks good, looking forward to trying it.
Looks fun. lets hope the gem info is good.
I don't think the Reap hit numbers make sense for this, unfortunately. Reap (pre 50% more) is equivalent to 3.5 blades blasted post-nerf. 6 is pretty common. 50% will help a little but I cant see it being worth vs the same build using BB/BF
Last edited by kkrypton on Apr 14, 2021, 6:19:47 PM
"

I don't think the Reap hit numbers make sense for this, unfortunately. Reap (pre 50% more) is equivalent to 3.5 blades blasted post-nerf. 6 is pretty common. 50% will help a little but I cant see it being worth vs the same build using BB/BF

Extremely flawed calculation. You are not even taking into consideration the massive DoT, which accounts for well over half the damage and scales with spell damage. And also 75% damage bonus for bossing from bloodcharge stacks. Build should work just fine.
"
Lemonfresh wrote:
"

Extremely flawed calculation. You are not even taking into consideration the massive DoT, which accounts for well over half the damage and scales with spell damage. And also 75% damage bonus for bossing from bloodcharge stacks. Build should work just fine.

This build is hit based Reap though no? Using avatar of fire you aren't getting the dot.
"
kscott13 wrote:
"
Lemonfresh wrote:
"

This build is hit based Reap though no? Using avatar of fire you aren't getting the dot.

Realized after I posted, that's right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info