[3.16] [Build Showcase] Flicker Strike Slayer with Brutal Charge | 5.8k life | 61m DPS 100% uptime!

[24/10/2021]
Updated to 3.16 Passive Tree, PoB updated.
Overall, this patch is a big damage buff for this build.

- Damage increased by around 15% from 53m DPS to 61m DPS
- Maximum life slightly decreased by around 80 life due to the changes on passive tree for Lethal Pride as we lose about 46 Strength.
- With new reservation efficiency, we are now having more than enough mana for Flicker Strike, dropped Revelry and spent those points on new Mastery.
- Thanks to new passive tree arrangement, you are now stun immunity from Unwavering Stance which slightly increased survival ability.
- It is a shame that Titanic Impacts is now in a bad spot.

Note1: You also can drop certain damage passive if you prefer survival passive. Notably mention, Prismatic Skin cluster and all those new life regeneration cluster.

Note2: New unique Stranglegasp is a potential upgrade for this build but still require further configuration until I acquired it.
Looks good, but without Harvest Craft no one can make most of this items.
U need to spend some Mirrors in 3.16 and not even close to this POB.
Yeah no offense intended but I don't even know why this is a thread. You can slap billions of mirrors on any skill in the game and do similar damage.
Everything on this build are sold.
Showcase is no longer updated.

Unless the upcoming patch has some big changes, it is still possible to use this an endgame equipment/passive guide for related build if you wish to do so.
Hey guys, I'd really like to play a build similar to this. However, I only like swords, mostly dual wield and 2 handed swords.

Is there a variant to this build (different PoB) that can be made with either a 2 handed sword or dual wield swords?

Thanks!
Hey guys, I'd really like to play a build similar to this. However, I only like swords, mostly dual wield and 2 handed swords.

Is there a variant to this build (different PoB) that can be made with either a 2 handed sword or dual wield swords?

Thanks!
"
BabshiXx wrote:

Thanks!

It is doable for 2H sword, you just have to drop Feller of Foes for Blade of Cunning and Forceful Skewering for Harpooner.
Last edited by lonedegrim on Nov 15, 2021, 12:26:59 AM
Have full set of items for this build. 24 ex for whole set

Pm me in game: ScourgeAbsoluteZero
Is this viable for 3.20?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info